[PSL XI] Week 5

Luke and I are playing in 10 minutes. 

EDIT: My timer ran out, gg. I had the win bar any crit / flinch. For those wondering what the scenario was:

Rocks on both field, rain was not up.

NikhilR: CM Acid Armor Rocky Helmet Reuni + Jolly CB Kabutops + Haban Berry Hydreigon

Luke: Scarf Pelipper (weakened) + CB Kabu + Kingdra (weakened) + Dragonite

My +1 Reuni was up against his Kabu without rain up. I was calcing trying to figure out Waterfall damage, and my timer ran out :(

Edited by NikhilR
Just now, Lvkee said:

916c106623c57cef77e2a320eed24319.png

Won from timer. Shame I had to win like that...  @NikhilR  you made a great play and you should have won.

It wasn't like that. I assumed you'd scout for flamethrower, so I expected you to go to Pelipper on the flamethrower when I was facing Scizor. It just worked out in my favor. 

14 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

It wasn't like that. I assumed you'd scout for flamethrower, so I expected you to go to Pelipper on the flamethrower when I was facing Scizor. It just worked out in my favor. 

I assumed choiced hydrei as no lefties. that’s why I stayed. I also thought you’d think I was banded scizor, that’s why I stayed and sd expecting the gliscor on the bug bite. 

Just now, Lvkee said:

I assumed choiced hydrei as no lefties. that’s why I stayed. I also thought you’d think I was banded scizor, that’s why I stayed and sd expecting the gliscor on the bug bite. 

Since this team was built around mono attacking Reuni, I used Haban Hydreigon to lure out other Hydreis. 

18 minutes ago, Zigh said:

#When you call hax but you hax 10+ times your opponent and him only once :)

Even Rendi says the mid to late game was haxy in his favour, but ofcourse you know more than him who actually played the game, right?

I got no paras or flinches through the entirety of the mid to late game even tho I had all of his mons yellow colored and was spamming flinching moves, that was the idea behind the team I was running.

I wouldn't have needed to dodge draco if tenta didn't hit a pump through paralysis and wfall (it had a 42% of breaking through and he got it) also if it had gotten flinched/parad at least once when it was spaming sludge it wouldn't have been able to kill gyara then and mence would've been forced to waste his draco on it or solrock before hydreigh even comes out.

That being said I missplayed by not healing toge when I pmuch had the game on the bag turn 5 so I can't really complain. I really thought he'd switch on that spot and he didn't. Slight mistakes and misreads are paid costly when playing vs the best and that's on nobody else but me.

Edited by FNTCZ

Having your opponent paralyzed doesnt mean that mon goes useless, the fact that you tried to win supporting yourself in a 30% chance every turn (+ a 10% when waterfall, which doesnt change anything at all coz rolls are different) says quite a lot. If you were spamming serene grace all the time I could understand what you are telling, but you lost toge early and in fact u got those flinches iirc.

You didn't lose the match because of hax, it was because poor management.

"Even Rendi says the mid to late game was haxy in his favour, but ofcourse you know more than him who actually played the game, right?"

I watched the entire match. 3 times exactly. Doesnt matter if Im playing or spectating, the information is the same. Also theres something called being polite, telling a teammate he played bad isnt very nice

2 hours ago, FNTCZ said:

Pretty fun match, got hax'd mid to lategame but I kinda deserved it for missplaying one of my key mons after such a great start. ggs to my boy Rendi.

+ ''Hes the best doubles players in this game right now, right next to me of course''

''Brings the absolute thrashiest and cancer part of the game all in one team''

+ ''Holy shieetttt that must be specs'' (Turns out to be Wiki)

+ ''I mean I got none of the last flinchuzzz'' :stomped tantrum:

+ ''Wait, is my internet failing??? (While he is getting chat messages)

+ ''I was spamming rock slide in the midgame!!!'' (I believe he rockslided once and into a switching in mon)

''Calcs Htop vs Hydreigon in lvl 100 and completely invents the hp%'' (Dude its fucking recorded it was below 90%, AND you dodged Draco plus double tected to get it there alive)

And fucking 10 mins of (I assume, didnt watch) crying after the match.

Don't @ me, im thrash too, but in another ways you know.

Felt cute, might delete later.png