[PSL XI] Week 5

Nik I 100% understand you now.

When your UU player leads specs typhlosion vs a team with dugtrio only to get trapped and killed turn 1 you have every single reason to flame them. Hell even I want to do it.

@Killuminati I hope you never get drafted again, you're a detriment to this tournament and you should do us all a favor and uninstall mons once and for all.

1 minute ago, FNTCZ said:

When your UU player leads specs typhlosion vs a team with dugtrio only to get trapped and killed turn 1 you have every single reason to flame them. Hell even I want to do it.

@Killuminati I hope you never get drafted again, you're a detriment to this tournament and you should do us all a favor and uninstall mons once and for all.

Didn’t he beat forfi tho 

35 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

U should replace him with me (Funky,Termi, The God himself) hehe

Edited by Leviatharian
1 hour ago, FNTCZ said:

There is something called kindness. Nobody has the autority to speak this badly about someone, specially if you are a crybaby that complains when someone kick your ass on pvp or when you want a psl host to change his decisions.

1 minute ago, Havsha said:

If you're quitting because your team isn't as strong as you, then you have  a weak mentality

I think he’s quitting because he’s frustrated with the effort his team is putting in. A teammate of his ran an exp share in a PSL match. Lol

Just now, Lvkee said:

I think he’s quitting because he’s frustrated with the effort his team is putting in. A teammate of his ran an exp share in a PSL match. Lol

2 minutes ago, Havsha said:

If you're quitting because your team isn't as strong as you or because youre frustrated with the effort your team is putting in, then you have  a weak mentality

6 minutes ago, Havsha said:

yes playing week in week out for a team where most of the players don’t  even try or care, or are just so bad they don’t even know how to; must be a fun experience which every player wishes to go through

Edited by Lvkee
1 hour ago, calidubstep said:

Didn’t he beat forfi tho 

Nothing to be happy or proud about, if you would steal a wheelchair from a blind 90 year old guy that doesnt even know his name, would you be proud about that win? I'm bad and I know it

6 minutes ago, Lvkee said:

yes playing week in week out for a team where most of the players don’t  even try or care, or are just so bad they don’t even know how to; must be a fun experience which every player wishes to go through

Alright first off, don't pretend that the entirety of the keckleons aren't trying, the team isnt even doing badly [2-1-1 atm], Im not convinced everyone isnt trying, some people have a weaker understanding of the game than others. Secondly, you can still enjoy the game without your team winning. The very fact that one is unable to enjoy the game when not winning, and that they get so frustrated so quickly at their teammates all point to a weak mentality in my books.