[PSL XI] Week 5

Let's think for a moment...

Electabuzz... no.

Exegg... no.

Hitmontop... no.

Hydrei...  sure.

Typhlosion... sure.

And then Torkoal should have died meaning you'd have no Sun setter. But you right, you should have just used Sleep Powder turn one and had the momentum right off the bat.

Nevertheless your HJK Dubs Top was the lord. 

You mean "lets NOT think for a moment" 

Electabuzz not only lives one hit, for a fact it lives two lmfao, and Twaves back at it. Also Torkoal doesn't die from (excuse me) non sun boosted +1 Wave, it gets the berry (If you did some calcs youll find out it has no SpA invest). Thyp also cooks it. 

My bad I didnt see in the moment sun wasnt up, playing on mobile from the street is not confortable at all to notice everything. Aaand ofc the hjk top carried, you got that right

My post is basically going to be a template off of a friend's post on Smogon that describes my feelings in a manner that is way better than I could describe:

Congrats to Zhiko's team on this week's win (they are going to win it eventually). I don't even know where to begin to describe my PSL team, but it's safe to say that I don't ever remember teaming up with a few of these players this incompetent or useless in a very long time. I thought my worst PSL team was behind me, but boy was I wrong. Thank you to these guys for reminding me that no matter how bad things are, they can always be worse. You guys make every competent player who has quit the game feel blessed or lucky that they don't have to witness the dumbassery that I do every week. 

@Lvkee I promised you before PSL that we'd have our game, and I'm sorry that it doesn't matter record-wise, but since this is going to be my last game of PSL, I will play it like it matters so that it'll be a good one. 

Edited by NikhilR
24 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

My post is basically going to be a template off of a friend's post on Smogon that describes my feelings in a manner that is way better than I could describe:

Congrats to Zhiko's team on this week's win (they are going to win it eventually). I don't even know where to begin to describe my PSL team, but it's safe to say that I don't ever remember teaming up with a few of these players this incompetent or useless in a very long time. I thought my worst PSL team was behind me, but boy was I wrong. Thank you to these guys for reminding me that no matter how bad things are, they can always be worse. You guys make every competent player who has quit the game feel blessed or lucky that they don't have to witness the dumbassery that I do every week. 

@Lvkee I promised you before PSL that we'd have our game, and I'm sorry that it doesn't matter record-wise, but since this is going to be my last game of PSL, I will play it like it matters so that it'll be a good one. 

Wait, as of now your team is still top 4 in the standings, points wise you're still in contention

Just now, FNTCZ said:

Wait, as of now your team is still top 4 in the standings, points wise you're still in contention

No doubt that we are in contention, but the only reason we have a shot at playoffs is because of a few of us decide to carry others' weight every week. It's just extremely disrespectful to me because with summer school + work I try to fit in time for MMO to carry these guys but ultimately I am the fool.

Even if we do make playoffs, by a miracle, we don't deserve to win this tour. I'll come back if they can win a week without me since my time and availability is just taken for granted.  

Just now, MaatthewMLG said:

#predakiller'd

I'm not the manager though, so I don't really think I have the same responsibility to my teammates. We can start a whole new trend: #nikiller'd

Edited by NikhilR