FourtyOrphans - 2 tickets,

XxAegon - 10 tickets,

Mannoroth - 1 ticket,

Dibz - 5 tickets,

SerenaTuWaifu - 1 ticket, 

InmateSearch - 50 tickets. 

Edited by IMKWMKM

Hi Everyone,

I can confirm that I currently hold these 5 shinies and will draw the raffle using the new fancy 'raffle sheet' once either all the tickets have sold or 30 days from the beginning of this thread, whichever comes first. I recommend those interested in taking part read the new raffle guidelines to see the changes that have been made given this is the first to be run under the new system. Since this raffle has 5 winners, it is most likely that 5 'raffle sheets' will be made and run to provide 5 winners (noting it is possible for an individual to win multiple times).

4HthAGm.png

sDGMjez.png

Hello Everyone,

Since all the tickets have been sold, drawing will begin imminently using the new 'raffle sheet'  , I will be drawing the prizes in the order listed at the top of this thread so: Krookodile first followed by Weezing, Roserade, Ninetales and lastly Tentacruel. Feel free to click on the link to the raffle sheet to watch the drawing live when it begins. I will also announce the winners after on this thread. 

48 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

Hello Everyone,

Since all the tickets have been sold, drawing will begin imminently using the new 'raffle sheet'  , I will be drawing the prizes in the order listed at the top of this thread so: Krookodile first followed by Weezing, Roserade, Ninetales and lastly Tentacruel. Feel free to click on the link to the raffle sheet to watch the drawing live when it begins. I will also announce the winners after on this thread. 

Apologies for the delay while we make preparations, I'll start filling the sheet in now but I won't be drawing for another 20 minutes or so. Thanks for bearing with me.

Congratulations to 'InmateSearch' for luckily winning all of the 5 separate draws, I will be sending you the 5 shinies shortly. Thank you to the host and participants for their cooperation and adapting to our new raffle guidelines. Full results of each of the draws can be found below: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yyVTLu4uZfiIH0b-TBDqI6CLKyZt9rKV9UGyF1Epj5I/edit#gid=338069381

TZJSE8e.png

• Lin locked this topic