Cancel GTL listings without having to claim them first

BrokenBulb

Question

If you accidentally sell a stack of expensive items you won't be able to cancel the listing before all of them are sold because you have to claim them first. A cancel button on the page or a confirmation window would also be appreciated.

Edited by BrokenBulb78

4 answers to this question

I mean, that'd kill the trend of GTL sniping that so many people including me love, plus it's a really fun game to play lol. But I'll upvote it cause it's only fair and a confirmation window will definitely stop people from selling stuff at devastating prices. I remember the shitty feeling every time I mispriced something and it was gone in a second hahah. But tbh, GTL sniping is funnn

I think the issue is that if you sell a stack of 99, if 2 of them are bought, you have to claim the money from those two before you can cancel the listing.

By which time, five more will be sold, which you'll have to claim again.

etc.

you're gonna lose the whole stack, despite it taking a full minute to entirely sell.

4 hours ago, BrokenBulb78 said:

It surely is but not when it happens to you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm usually a good sport about it. Have to be considering how many times my own mistakes and/or the powers that be have fucked me up. At least I know I made a sniper's day sometimes.

You right though, it might take a fun thing away but it'd take a painful thing away too.

3 hours ago, Eggplant said:

I think the issue is that if you sell a stack of 99, if 2 of them are bought, you have to claim the money from those two before you can cancel the listing.

By which time, five more will be sold, which you'll have to claim again.

etc.

you're gonna lose the whole stack, despite it taking a full minute to entirely sell.

True though. You should be able to cancel the remainder of a stack before claiming funds if some of the stack has been sold already.