PokeDollar Bank

WE ARE LIVE!

giphy.gifPokeDollarBankgiphy.gif

Welcome to the PokeDollar Bank forum page. Here you can ask for loans and rental pokemon and also post inquiries of anything related to this topic. 

PokeDollar Bank is a regular team just like any other but the exterior will almost function like a business where we do loans and rent out pokemon to players. 

Team Leader (In-Game Name): DrBarryPSK

Team Executive (In-Game Name): DukeKingston 

If you would like to join our team join https://discord.gg/tvXsCZU . You'll be entered as a guest and we can proceed from there. 

Loans

We loan pokedollars to players with a contract approved by mods and include different tiers of loans depending on how many loans you do with us (Regular, Bronze, Silver and Gold). 

Tiers

Requirements

Image result for deoxys gif transparentBronzeImage result for deoxys gif transparent                                                                                   Image result for lugia gif transparentSilverImage result for lugia gif transparent                                                                 Image result for ho oh gif transparentGold Image result for ho oh gif transparent

Has to be a Regular customer                    III                      Has to be a Bronze customer                       III                              Has to be a Silver customer                         

Has to have been given a loan at least once      III     Has to have been given a loan at least three times   III       Has to have been given a loan at least five times            

To upgrade a tier, an informal request must be sent to @Team Leade

Perks *side note these numbers are not set in stone

Image result for pidgey gif transparentRegularImage result for pidgey gif transparent                                                              Image result for deoxys gif transparentBronzeImage result for deoxys gif transparent

48 hours to pay back and 25% interest      III      72 hours to pay back and 20% interest

Image result for lugia gif transparentSilverImage result for lugia gif transparent                                                              Image result for ho oh gif transparentGold Image result for ho oh gif transparent     

72 hours to pay back and 15% interest        III       120 hours to pay back and 10% interest

Maximum Loans

Image result for pidgey gif transparentRegularImage result for pidgey gif transparentImage result for deoxys gif transparentBronzeImage result for deoxys gif transparentImage result for lugia gif transparentSilverImage result for lugia gif transparentImage result for ho oh gif transparentGold Image result for ho oh gif transparent

100k                                      250k                              500k                                   1Million        

Contract:

giphy.gifPokeDollar Bank : Loan Agreementgiphy.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Borrower shall borrow from the Lender up to the sum of _______    PokeDollars.

Interest will be assessed from the start of the loan on the unpaid principal at the base rate of __%. The unpaid principal and accrued interest shall be payable at the end of the due date.

The Borrower reserves the right to prepay this Agreement prior to the Due Date with no prepayment penalty.

The Borrower promises to pay a late charge of 10% increased interest for each day after the due date is exceeded and this shall only occur for three days after the due date

The lender will send the initial principle by mail sent in game and the borrower will return the money through the mail just as they received it. 

If the borrower encounters bankruptcy, he has the option to pay the lender back with Pokémon of similar value to the amount owed.

This value will be assessed by the Team Leader of PokeDollar Bank.

If the Borrower does not pay back he will be reported by PokeDollarBank and will be dealt with my the moderators of the game (i.e.,scamming)

This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties.

This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of [PokeMMO].

Lender: DrBarryPSK / DukeKingston                                                            Borrower:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The link below is where you can find the full loan contract: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o9FUrKAHcG-QOlg-yox6KwYRRLNq5GiPKrbVF3YxKjo/edit?usp=sharing

Any existing loans shall be put on this thread but old ones will be kept in google docs here :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AmXwEmRT5cdNNpORMyOftcIHK7X_nGhxWH1Bg1rNYiU/edit?usp=sharing

When both parties agree to the terms of the Loan we will send you this :

FuvCXD3qhRK18O2FOhpD0UX-tuUrpb1JUFVayqtdTFkLCJgfLeKwoF7_D5WLOEZAZlo8gWAMxBxpmyO0y9ifyfeDqbnh8s7TYHSFft3SYDS04AboFJFc2UM0LoH7AAzJwlOmjIcIO9h4tyluG3SlQkWPgHD43tORoYkHoDpDtsxi-JxaFkVv_qnwnoxdEhpedXEsQkoSji-lZ8oFA1OfwI-oKC-dXXEWqdKZY5jg5wEuHvd2FDCE5R23ejFkNcKGaIvLE2MsbV9UlMUky0F7DKwTIOxFBGTbEFbYnDbvxG1UYb7F_IY3JGCtKCVtOQz0tl2bohRYi1TmWEgLtbUMfaT3DlOcGaeOaIP2zCiuGrQR3hIn1UVGLxumk-3hZlzTUjZCnobbhufJmFk4wPJd8a4AAETEgHIbJ3TJ11PdniobXXYXozZwpqognboySf20F8Fte8M-eZ9fX_-3KbzwWhgaJxZNFXsxW9qXQAfa2eDqdHdTMlrthY5vzTSeSA_olKpKT3Z54NzdPyOA2eJsRV8r36OoI_guUc0fsCWQwYsg6IlTl8c3pbjyQHbSLW3odmDSiQFd5UcfErBgyYVsxI2-9wqiSWDPAyiM0psaHadf6V8iKyi4pXc94R8kyblI_YC7F37UaCUiOvgm_yyDLnaRkEtL2bA=w450-h524-no

Image result for pokeball gif transparent

Edited by PokeDollarBank
!RELEASE IS IMMINENT BOYS!
3 hours ago, Minks said:

sketchy af

AHAHAHAHAA its alri we spoke to the mods about it, they agree and they said if we do anything bad we will get banned so dw.

edit: to clarify what i mean that any scamming or things not allowed are punisheable

Edited by DukeKingston
clarification
4 hours ago, PokeDollarBank said:

We loan pokedollars to players with a contract approved by mods

To clarify, from what I gathered we informed OPs that standard trade rules apply- if someone borrows something from the player, he is meant to give it back. We haven't reviewed any documents that those players might use, and cases of an eventual scam will be reviewed according to our rules.

I will add, that we would like any loan, pokemon or money to be announced here in the thread, not on external services. 

Any question about service should be answered here too.

24 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

To clarify, from what I gathered we informed OPs that standard trade rules apply- if someone borrows something from the player, he is meant to give it back. We haven't reviewed any documents that those players might use, and cases of an eventual scam will be reviewed according to our rules.

I will add, that we would like any loan, pokemon or money to be announced here in the thread, not on external services. 

Yes the plan was that the player who wished to loan anything would agree in game chat to the terms of the loan that we sent to him in whispers or by mail. But he would request one either in game or on discord. The loans are always going to be announced on this platform. Bear just to ask could you pm a list of all the things required for this business that you need us to comply with. Much appreciated.

25 minutes ago, DukeKingston said:

Yes the plan was that the player who wished to loan anything would agree in game chat to the terms of the loan that we sent to him in whispers or by mail. But he would request one either in game or on discord. The loans are always going to be announced on this platform. Bear just to ask could you pm a list of all the things required for this business that you need us to comply with. Much appreciated.

-Make a post about an agreement for a trade and terms.

-The player must also state here that they agrees to those specific terms

I must also notify you, that if someone loans 1m with an agreement to pay back with a percental increment, by the rules of trades we will restore only the 1m from the initial trade. Ofc scamming here is always a rule, and brings punishments. 

24 minutes ago, DukeKingston said:

So you asking 10% increased interest everday day after a player has not yet paid the amount due. How will this work for instance if a player borrows 100mil and everyday he is late he owes an extra 10mil?

2 hours ago, Bearminator said:

I must also notify you, that if someone loans 1m with an agreement to pay back with a percental increment, by the rules of trades we will restore only the 1m from the initial trade. Ofc scamming here is always a rule, and brings punishments. 

Bear can you be my bank? i trust you

1 hour ago, Goku said:

So you asking 10% increased interest everday day after a player has not yet paid the amount due. How will this work for instance if a player borrows 100mil and everyday he is late he owes an extra 10mil?

Yes essentially it will increase by 10 mil. There are only three days after the set date for payment that this can occur.

Ok guys seeing as my partner is not online due to time zone differences the page has not been updated and to be clear we are not up and running. For now its an idea we are trying to realise and set up. We will listen to all advice and try to improve the finish product.

By probably tomorrow we will have posted the contract you will agree to in-game or on here through dms.

For know just be patient and please PLEASE give us some more feedback xD, Much appreciated guys.

1 hour ago, Bearminator said:

Ok will do thanks bear - you copy cat xD. By tomorrow or late tonight for anybody in the US the post should be updated so please look forward to this.

20 minutes ago, BrokenBulb78 said:

I believe the staff wouldn't be able to return stolen items if a scammer sells them to another person before they take action. Correct me if I am mistaken.

We don't loan items and anyways mods already confirmed that we get our money back.

2 minutes ago, DukeKingston said:

We don't loan items

By items I meant Pokemon and Pokedollars, my bad. :)

2 minutes ago, DukeKingston said:

mods already confirmed that we get our money back

Just saying because I've been scammed before and the staff couldn't return my Pokemon back because the scammer sold it. Not sure how this works for money though.

1 minute ago, BrokenBulb78 said:

By items I meant Pokemon and Pokedollars, my bad. :)

Just saying because I've been scammed before and the staff couldn't return my Pokemon back because the scammer sold it. Not sure how this works for money though.

yh I get what you mean but as I said we're still working on this and it wont be out for a couple more days.

On 6/22/2019 at 5:47 PM, Bearminator said:

On 6/22/2019 at 5:03 PM, Bearminator said:

Question, how will you recover their money if let's say someone borrows 1+ million and:

a) they bounce it off multiple alts and never pay it back - can you track email history?

b) they buy unspecified amount of items and never pay it back?

9 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

Question, how will you recover their money if let's say someone borrows 1+ million and:

a) they bounce it off multiple alts and never pay it back - can you track email history?

b) they buy unspecified amount of items and never pay it back?

If im being honest your questions are a bit sketch, but either way we were told by the mods that if anybody scams us they will get punished and we will get back the money that we lent.