Evolução por troca

Eu tenho um amigo e eu estou em duvida eu não consigo achar ele no servidor já fomos aos mesmos lugares, mais nenhum de nos dois nos vemos
isto acontece porque ele não venceu o primeiro ginásio ou e apenas um problema? outra duvida que eu tenho e sobre evolução por troca e necessário um requisito minimo

ou eu apenas convido ele para a troca e pronto? 

11 minutes ago, Dante3147 said:

I have a friend and I am in doubt I can not find him on the server since we went to the same places, neither of us ever see each other
because he did not win the first gym or is it just a problem? another doubt that I have and about evolution by exchange and a minimum requirement is required

or I just invite him to the exchange and ready? 

Ensure you are both in the same channel; look at the top left corner of the screen and you will see which channel you are in. And then once you have confirmed that, you can change the channel by clicking the on Community icon on the bottom right of the screen and selecting the Change Channel option.

5 hours ago, kuplion said:

Certifique-se de que você esteja no mesmo canal; olhe para o canto superior esquerdo da tela e você verá em qual canal você está. E depois de confirmar isso, você pode mudar de canal clicando no ícone da Comunidade na parte inferior direita da tela e selecionando o canal Alterar. opção.

Thank you 

• 4 years later...