Hiro!

Hello everyone,

My name is Hiromosa, but you can call me Hiromosa. Born in the Netherlands and 26 years old. Here to play, grind, collect, social interact and have fun while doing it.

Started playing at White and already made some progress on my first day, and about to continue my quest in exploring these games and community. 

Basic-Badge.png

Trio-Badge.png

Also caught my first decent pokemon to train and use for achieving glorious victory.

Roggenrola.png

Also can someone explain me how it works with the different ROMS? I added all of them in my directory and started playing White. But what if I am done on White and want to go play the other pokemon games? Do I go there as the character I first made on White? And do I get to keep all my pokemon? Hope to get some feedback. 

Spoiler

My favourite Pokémon is Typhlosion since it came out, That goes all the way back too 2000!

tumblr_m2x5nxDthL1qgd7tso3_250.gif

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Edited by Hiromosa

Hi Hiromosa, welcome to our wonderful community! Enjoy your stay and have fun! ^^

Just now, Hiromosa said:

Also can someone also explain me how it works with the different ROMS? I added all of them in my directory and started playing White. But what if I am done on White and want to go play the other pokemon games? Do I go there as the character I first made on White? And do I get to keep all my pokemon? Hope to get some feedback. 

Once you earn four badges, go to the port city of your region (Castelia, 2nd dock left) and either go to Kanto or Hoenn.

- All your Pokemon will be transferred to PC.

- Your Unova key items and HMs will disappear until you return to prevent cheating.

- If you have less than four badges and want to return back to your default region, talk to your mom.