Cosmetic Feature and League of Legends

Darkeholy

Question

Why not add a main "PokémonMMO World Map" showing where in PokeMMO World each region is placed? 

A archievement system too, like 

"Beat Red" 

And the creation of a custom League where the players compete with anime and game legends like Ash, Oak, Red, Stan Lee (that One) Gyn leaders and others players  same time

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Darkeholy said:

Like exclusive feature, a all in one league with gym leaders updated to pro players and new ones challenger cheer is favorite caracters

Okay, I think that I'm understanding your proposal now. That "League of Legends" stuff got me confused.

I think that the game should have some original content as I stated on one of my suggestions, but I don't think that this would bring something really astounding or even nice. We've already have the possibility to rematch gym battles, doing again E4... I can't understand why battling famous anime trainers would bring something explendid. As far as I know, we already have the opportunity to beat some anime characters as Misty or Brock, and it doesn't change our experience or make it richer.

The random factor, listen the idea, one time in year every elite four and best trainers in " World" or region If you do like a exclusive event battle. The A.I fighters change the pokémon and strategies every year to give for players the sensation "this guy improved from last year" or see a NPC have the chance to update his history

8 minutes ago, Darkeholy said:

The random factor, listen the idea, one time in year every elite four and best trainers in " World" or region If you do like a exclusive event battle. The A.I fighters change the pokémon and strategies every year to give for players the sensation "this guy improved from last year" or see a NPC have the chance to update his history

But... Gym leaders already change their teams and is not always the same. It has been checked out by @RedactedColour at his Gym Leader Rematches Guides. Gym Leaders have five teams each. E4 have about 10 teams each. So... They need more than those teams? I really don't get it.

Edited by SoloReprise

Think like a anime fan...How cool If you see Ash vs Red in the finals in 2019?

Or even if you Win a tournament with the best of bests, see the leaders in a real battle vs real World players? Of course with more improved pokémons to equalize