Legendary Pokemon

I love your game but i was seeing a probleme.. there missing the legendary pokemon on first, second, third, fourth and 5 of the fifth generation. I was thinking you will be able to put these on the game i'm sure this news doesn't juste make me sad cause zekrom is cool but i want mew, mewtwo, dialga, palkia, giratina, celebi, ho-ho, lugia, arceus, reshiram, etc. tell me if im the only one or not who want this to. thanks and sorry for my english im french man

13 hours ago, demonxela666 said:

I love your game but i was seeing a probleme.. there missing the legendary pokemon on first, second, third, fourth and 5 of the fifth generation. I was thinking you will be able to put these on the game i'm sure this news doesn't juste make me sad cause zekrom is cool but i want mew, mewtwo, dialga, palkia, giratina, celebi, ho-ho, lugia, arceus, reshiram, etc. tell me if im the only one or not who want this to. thanks and sorry for my english im french man

Legendary Pokemon were stated to be planned for Dungeons (custom PokeMMO content) in the future where certain legendary pokemon (basically ones that are not guaranteed to go straight to Ubers) are likely to become permanently available to players. All of this is obviously subject to change but this is the most information I can provide you on the topic of legendary pokemon.

I'm also looking forward to legendary pokemon, especially Regice, Celebi, Manaphy, Phione, and Articuno if I had to have a list.
As I've addressed your question I will be closing the thread, if you have any other questions feel free to message me on these forums. c: 

• Matoka locked this topic