[PSL XI] Week 4

Do you think Coolio is really so incompetent he'd ignore an obvious black and white decision? It wasn't black and white, and it wasn't an easy decision. If not we would've seen coolio make the obvious decision. He made what he thought would be the best decision. It's done.

I'm all for having an appeal process to Host decisions. Maybe a council of managers who can vote and the host can be the tie breaker if they don't agree. They could vote to keep or repeal a  host decision. There should be a process. Similar to the VAR to help in this situation. 

Drama on and spamming the forums isn't the process to rectify a potential mistake by a host. 

EDIT: I know there's a lot of hurt feelings so I'm not going to make things worse and make this my last post. Mistakes by sporting officials happen all the time. Let's make a process to appeal host decisions so we avoid unnecessary spamming/drama/conflict/etc. 

Edited by pitzzin

Nobody volunteered to host PSL XI, we're actually grateful Coolio did, let's at least give him that. Volunteering to host a long-term event where you win nothing but you just do it for the community and the fun should be respected, turning a blind eye on that and calling the host names is childish and wrong. 
No extension might not be the best decision ( obviously ), if you don't agree with it then show proof and try to change things ( I assumed you did ), Coolio said his decision isn't final and claimed he might change it depending on the situation.
So ye, instead of calling him shit, show him that he's wrong and maybe things will change.
Another funny thing is that Bluebreath used to be part of the hosts last season, and they had decided to punish Epicverde even though he didn't deserve it, and the whole community was against that decision, yet the hosts kept quiet and ended up doing whatever the fuck they wanted to do, without a single explanation. Coolio at least tries to resonate.
Tl;dr: shittin at the host isn't helping the case.

1 minute ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Forfiter was meant to host the PSL, know your facts

I actually asked him to host it before even WC happened, he was like nah but I'll give it a thought. He ended up deciding not to.

So good thing we have a benevolent Host, i guess.

2 minutes ago, Laz said:

I actually asked him to host it before even WC happened, he was like nah but I'll give it a thought. He ended up deciding not to.

So good thing we have a benevolent Host, i guess.

It was settled that forfiter was going to host the PSL but somehow Coolio wanted to accelerate things and asked JJ to make it before. Ask him now, he'll tell you the same thing. 

Edited by ApacheHelicopter
16 minutes ago, Laz said:

Another funny thing is that Bluebreath used to be part of the hosts last season, and they had decided to punish Epicverde even though he didn't deserve it, and the whole community was against that decision, yet the hosts kept quiet and ended up doing whatever the fuck they wanted to do, without a single explanation. 

Sorry I have to correct you here, the hosts of last PSL agreed that he should be punished. Not only did he break a rule he refused to even acknowledge it and just never turned on dnd. iirc I got it translated for him as well. 

22 minutes ago, Laz said:

Another funny thing is that Bluebreath used to be part of the hosts last season, and they had decided to punish Epicverde even though he didn't deserve it, and the whole community was against that decision, yet the hosts kept quiet and ended up doing whatever the fuck they wanted to do, without a single explanation. Coolio at least tries to resonate.

Ill be real, as someone who wrote essays defending Epic, hosts were fair with their punishment.

Well to go back to the topic, I hope coolio gives an extension and the match gets played, " setting a bad precedent " means nothing when you're the host, unless if you're not confident on your future decisions.

If Coolio decides not to give an extension, I will go with this 

2 minutes ago, Havsha said:

hosts were fair with their punishment

Because i clearly think neither of the 2 players deserve a FREE win, the match should either be played or a no contest.

2 minutes ago, Laz said:

Well to go back to the topic, I hope coolio gives an extension and the match gets played, " setting a bad precedent " means nothing when you're the host, unless if you're not confident on your future decisions.

Problem isn tbeing confident on future decisions. Problem is that now he HAS to make the same decision everytime something like this happens, and that is clearly abusable.

2 minutes ago, pachima said:

Problem isn tbeing confident on future decisions. Problem is that now he HAS to make the same decision everytime something like this happens, and that is clearly abusable.

ez, just schedule your match on sunday and dont show up, pretend you did everything in your power to make the match happen, sub when everyone's sleeping and profit.

12 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

ez, just schedule your match on sunday and dont show up, pretend you did everything in your power to make the match happen, sub when everyone's sleeping and profit.

If you schedule your match on Sunday early in the week and your opponent doesn't show up, you will get the activity win. That's not abuseable unless both players fail to set a real time until the weekend - then, admittedly, things get a little murky based on last week

8 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

If you schedule your match on Sunday early in the week and your opponent doesn't show up, you will get the activity win. That's not abuseable unless both players fail to set a real time until the weekend - then, admittedly, things get a little murky based on last week

???? We scheduled the match (twice, first as sunday after 4pm and then more specifically Sunday at 10pm) and my opponent didn't show up. Where's my activity win?

3 minutes ago, pachima said:

Me vs enchanteur in 10 mins.

Is that a specific time or... (jk. I'd paste the sweet pasta but am on phone and ik it gets annoying so nolol)

I will only keep doing it if Coolio doesn't react to the fact that he broke his own rules with that call

Edited by FNTCZ
12 minutes ago, gbwead said:

The real question is imo: who aside from coolio doesn't want an extension? I don't think I have seen anyone against the possible extension so far.

Krooks. They won't admit it but even bofere the decision was made they didn't try to get one.

Edit: Butler asked me not to put him in the same boat as his manager and NagaHex... That's saying something I guess

Edited by FNTCZ
no u
1 hour ago, pitzzin said:

Boludo cuantas veces viste un referi no cobrar un penal que fue obviamente fue penal?? Las reglas dicen si cometen una falta en tu area se cobra penal, pero el referi decidio lo que decidio y se respeta, punto. 

traslation:  How many times did you see a referee not charge a penalty that was obviously a penalty? The rules say if they commit a fault in your area it is a penalty, but the referee decided what he decided and it is respected, period.

Pokemmo VAR when?

1 hour ago, FNTCZ said:

???? We scheduled the match (twice, first as sunday after 4pm and then more specifically Sunday at 10pm) and my opponent didn't show up. Where's my activity win?

Didn't you rank yourself as an S class player??? looking for the activity win so desperately against a guy who has problems because of where he lives.

Spoiler

6lLHgWT.jpg