[PSL XI] Week 4

1 hour ago, Laz said:

I actually asked him to host it before even WC happened, he was like nah but I'll give it a thought. He ended up deciding not to.

So good thing we have a benevolent Host, i guess.

You know very little, Laz. How did you know what was my decision? I haven't told you anything, I actually haven't said anything to anyone until the previous hosts approached me.

Hopy is right and I was supposed to be your host this season before coolio showed up, posted some bullshit which seems that the majority did not like (mainly, draft and not auction) and I hugely regret that I actually stepped down and allowed him to host. Even xatu or handsomelooker would do a better job

Edited by RysPicz
1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

You know very little, Laz. How did you know what was my decision? I haven't told you anything, I actually haven't said anything to anyone until the previous hosts approached me.

Hopy is right and I was supposed to be your host this season before coolio showed up, posted some bullshit which seems that the majority did not like (mainly, draft and not auction) and I hugely regret that I actually stepped down and allowed him to host. Even xatu or handsomelooker would do a better job

4F for president!

Idk what's happening this psl season i really don't care at this point and not gonna bother playing if i'm asked next weeks. (which usually happens)

seems to me like coolio doesn't have time to host this i thing with all respect we should either freeze the season and continue with a new host or a total reset.

Edited by Takens
thoughts about this season.
48 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Krooks. They won't admit it but even bofere the decision was made they didn't try to get one.

Edit: Butler asked me not to put him in the same boat as his manager and NagaHex... That's saying something I guess

???
I just try say why we wait before the sub, if u still want think whatever u want, do it... U put me "in same boat" only because I think different than you? That say more about u than about me.
I said what I thought in a calm way and without disrespect or belittle anyone.

If you want to think that I am a shit or whatever you think, go ahead, there is no problem, I will keep my line of not generating a meaningless discussion.

11 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

you're right I admit I ignored this, and you obviously would have been a great host, I don't think anyone doubts it. But moral of the story is that bashing the current host isn't the smartest move imo, there have been dramas in every psl, jumping to the quick conclusion that the host is bad is wrong, you could also see it from a different view, a pure incompetence from both players for failing to play their matches due to miscommunication and poor planning.

Having said that I still think an extension should be given just so that no matche shall be avoided, and if sparkie and axlghost agree with this they should let it be known.

1 hour ago, Havsha said:

rKvdVVE.jpg

Its more of the same shit every PSL i play captain/manager makes bad decisions loses PSL before week 5  and last week want to throw me on the field, like man at least this line up is a joke and an insult to me. Idk it just upsets me being trash talked because i'm still in bench while my team choking for some reason.

Just now, Takens said:

Its more of the same shit every PSL i play captain/manager makes bad decisions loses PSL before week 5  and last week want to throw me on the field, like man at least this line up is a joke and an insult to me. Idk it just upsets me being trash talked because i'm still in bench while my team choking for some reason.

I mean personally I dont really care, I dont have a stake in this, but if you wanna encourage others to be good sportsmen and to have honour, the least you can do is act the same way.

3 minutes ago, Takens said:

damn.

I guess I'll clear some air. Being the Biased Host that I am, and having had such a tight grip on the PSL over these past few years, I took it upon myself to find a solid host to carry us forward. I brought together all the former hosts and none of them really wanted to do it, mostly because of how toxic the community can be for someone just trying to make a fun event for everyone.

We all deliberated and agreed that there were only a couple players in game that would be worthy enough to host, Forfiter being one, Gbwead not (kek). I approached Forf and at first he didn't really want that responsibility, but he came up with the crazy idea that we might co-host together. JJ and Forf, LYLE and AURA, the Biased and the Beloved Cringe. It would have been lit, but I'm busy as fuck and about to start the next chapter IRL. So we all said ok fine, Forf has got this.

Out of nowhere Coolio came in like a wrecking ball flexxxin' on everyone. We basically left it up to Coolio and Forf to duke it out (neither wanted to co-host anymore) and in the end Forf seceded. Both players would have made excellent hosts, just as Coolio is doing a great job now.

Every season there is a controversial decision that upsets the community. Being a host means you're going to take some shit, but at the end of the day, you gotta do what you feel is right. Extensions have always been controversial and in all honesty, it's a pain in the fucking ass to allow one to happen when you're trying to move onto the next week. Players have 7 whole days to get a match done and if they can't, that's on them. It's a detriment and a decision must be made. Managers know the risk of making substitutions and can weigh the odds. It's a grey area the PSL has dealt with each and every season.

tl;dr    =)

6 hours ago, FNTCZ said:

So does this count as setting a specific time? @DaftCoolio

no, but they played there match

5 hours ago, FNTCZ said:

And what If I said I was free on Sunday after 4pm? hmmm @DaftCoolio

Around? Brother that ain't specific time @DaftCoolio  punish that man

but they played there match

5 hours ago, pachima said:

watchout coolio saying: All its confirmed is that you agreed on 4, but didnt specifiy whether it was pm or am, therefore, my decision stands

except they didnt agree on 4

22 hours ago, Takens said:

takens i dont know anything about you but i do know that you are trash af at pokemon lmaooo