[PSL XI] Week 4

Just now, FNTCZ said:

And what If I said I was free on Sunday after 4pm? hmmm @DaftCoolio

Then post your screenshot of you saying that and you'll get your extension, coolio literally said that if you prove you told him Sunday he'll grant the extension

2 minutes ago, Parke said:

Then post your screenshot of you saying that and you'll get your extension, coolio literally said that if you prove you told him Sunday he'll grant the extension

It's already been posted. Screenshots of the ingame mail, if someone says "I want to play prefearbly sunday after 4pm" and the other guy says "yeah, sure". Isn't that the same? @DaftCoolio

Edited by FNTCZ
Just now, FNTCZ said:

It's already been posted. Screenshots of the ingame mail, if someone says "I want to play prefearbly sunday after 4pm" and the other guy says "yeah, sure". Isn't that the same?

I havent seen those screenshots, if you both agree to play sunday and can prove that then yeah, its the same

9 minutes ago, pachima said:

watchout coolio saying: All its confirmed is that you agreed on 4, but didnt specifiy whether it was pm or am, therefore, my decision stands

too bad I was in vermillion the entire fucking day so not even that could save coolios' ass.

6 minutes ago, drdray said:

Playing BlueBreath on saturday or sunday

But help me understand something, when the time comes and you post again that you're playin in 10... according to the rules this counts as setting as specific time (See the following quote)

blUPAr1.png

Image retrieved from PSL's general rulling thread

But according to dictator @DaftCoolio it doesn't. Help me friends, as a gamer and citizen who should I believe? The rulebook that was written down since day 1 for a reason I guess or a dumb tyrant?

I think we could use venezuela as an example, it used to have a constitution once but President Hugo Chavez and consecuently Nicolas Madure didn't give a shit and ruled against it all the time, now they dont have food or power. If you don't want pokemmo to suffer the same fate with pokemon starving and blackouts in tournaments in the near future.... #BenchCoolio #VoteJulianForMmoMajor2020 #ActuallyDontIWouldntDoShit #MakePslGreatAgain #MPGA #MyHashtagsAreBetterThanPsls #EnchanteurStillSucks

Edited by FNTCZ
Coolio is a meme

I know my opinion is irrelevant, but @Elcoolio was chosen to Host this PSL. Imagine having every decision (Good or Bad) criticized or complimented by the team who got what they wanted or didn't. Our players aren't perfect and aren't always going to make the right decision, our managers aren't perfect and aren't always going to make the right decision, and same goes to our host. 

The point is once a decision is final, it's final. If we can't learn to accept decisions as a community and move on from them this will always be a shit show. 

@FNTCZ I agree that you should have been given the win but I'm not the host, neither are you.

We need to pick hosts carefully and respect host decisions, period. Trolling everyone who posts an estimate of their match because you're understandably upset (I would be too) isn't going to fix anything and is getting borderline childish and annoying. Venezuela's power situation is fucked just imagine living through that and be grateful about what you have in life, it's just one match in one week of this great PSL. I'm sure the Gardevoirs will make a come back this week. 

1 minute ago, pitzzin said:

The point is once a decision is final, it's final. If we can't learn to accept decisions as a community and move on from them this will always be a shit show. 

@FNTCZ I agree that you should have been given the win but I'm not the host, neither are you.

We need to pick hosts carefully and respect host decisions, period.

Except the big thing here is that said decision undermines the already previously stablished rules of the tournament. It's not even a matter of agreeing with him or not. it's that the host isn't being consistent with his own rules which is a HUGE deal. at thet point why have a "General rules" section at all? If you cant even follow the ground rules you stablished yourself then you and your tournament are a joke.

Boludo cuantas veces viste un referi no cobrar un penal que fue obviamente fue penal?? Las reglas dicen si cometen una falta en tu area se cobra penal, pero el referi decidio lo que decidio y se respeta, punto. 

traslation:  How many times did you see a referee not charge a penalty that was obviously a penalty? The rules say if they commit a fault in your area it is a penalty, but the referee decided what he decided and it is respected, period.

Edited by pitzzin
added translation
Just now, pitzzin said:

Boludo cuantas veces viste un referi cobrar no cobrar un penal que fue obviamente fue penal?? Las reglas dicen si cometen una falta en tu area se cobra penal, pero el referi decidio lo que decidio y se respeta, punto. 

Depende de que tan obvia sea la falta bro, aveces no es claro. una patada en la cara la cobran el 100% de las veces

En este caso es clarísimo lo que dicen las reglas que es exactamente lo que sucedió y coolio hace lo contrario, no tiene sentido. pa que putas tener reglas entonces?

3 minutes ago, pitzzin said:

Boludo cuantas veces viste un referi cobrar no cobrar un penal que fue obviamente fue penal?? Las reglas dicen si cometen una falta en tu area se cobra penal, pero el referi decidio lo que decidio y se respeta, punto. 

Compare it to sport then, there are more than one referees, or at least they got video arbitration. Everyone IN the psl except a very few agree that this decision is just dumb. 

I ain't gonna accept something so stupid and I'd do the same even if my team wasn't involved because that's just garbage and making the PSL irrelevant if you promote this kind of behaviour.