Overworld battle indicators

Darkeholy

Question

Brazilian - Com a limitação de Sword e Shield jogadores vão procurar PokeMMO como alternativa pra competitivo. Então visando dar algo a mais, que tal um jeito de "ver" os pokémons selvagens no mato ou alguns cruzando as estradas tipo um indicador como "!" isso pra ver eles?

Google Translation:

With the limitation of Sword and Shield players will look for PokeMMO as an alternative to competitive. So aiming to give something more, how about a way to "see" the wild pokémons in the bush or some crossing the roads type a gauge like "!" This to see them?

3 answers to this question

Can't see how to make this. 2D doesn't offer a good way to show Pokemons as Sword and Shield will show them. I think that the way we have, the classic way, works really nice. I would say that is the only way to show them, even. Maybe some things of Sword and Shield can be converted to PokeMMO, but I don't think that the way to treat wild Pokemon is one of them.

I'm not a fan of the idea either. Although I love the encounter mechanics (not catch mechanics) in Let's Go and SWISH I don't think they'd work too well in PokeMMO and in fact, make hunting for rares and shinies all the more annoying. 

Edited by Dibz