NERF YOUR GYMS

vix0us

Question

6 answers to this question

So far my highest lvl mon is lvl 35-36 and its still getting one shot, only have one weak mon against fire and its my grovyle, the rest is ready and has the moves I need and the typings I need. They just get flattened and one shot before I can actually do anything. 

7 minutes ago, vix0us said:

So far my highest lvl mon is lvl 35-36 and its still getting one shot, only have one weak mon against fire and its my grovyle, the rest is ready and has the moves I need and the typings I need. They just get flattened and one shot before I can actually do anything. 

Your highest leveled Pokemon is lv32, and you have only one other Pokemon on lv30 or higher. Please don't lie to further your cause. Your team at the moment is simply not strong enough - you'll need to train the rest to higher levels or catch some with more advantageous typing.

Edited by Rache
Fixed wording
4 hours ago, Rache said:

Your highest leveled Pokemon is lv32, and you have only one other Pokemon on lv30 or higher. Please don't lie to further your cause. Your team at the moment is simply not strong enough - you'll need to train the rest to higher levels or catch some with more advantageous typing.

Oof, exposed.

Have you tried a pelipper + a water/ground Pokemon?