Being bullied in the global chat

Sometimes we might be sadly not around or very busy with various tasks. However, you can use in-game support request tool to notify us- and if that fails at the time, just use forum link that Malorne provided.

This way, even if players will stop, we will be aware about their behaviour. 

Hope you will have a great adventure with us! 

18 minutes ago, Malorne said:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/28-player-reports/

If you provide sufficent evidence everything can be taken care of, you don't really have to wait for a mod to jump into the game when stuff like this happens.

OK I did it 

11 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

Sometimes we might be sadly not around or very busy with various tasks. However, you can use in-game support request tool to notify us- and if that fails at the time, just use forum link that Malorne provided.

This way, even if players will stop, we will be aware about their behaviour. 

Hope you will have a great adventure with us! 

I really like this game but it's really horrible to be treated like that in a game I'm meant to have fun in I have a rough time at school and I get home to play games to feel better not feel bullied

24 minutes ago, akys said:

I really like this game but it's really horrible to be treated like that in a game I'm meant to have fun in I have a rough time at school and I get home to play games to feel better not feel bullied

Unfortunately this is stuff that happens in any online game with a chat feature. It's nothing unique to PokeMMO. The best you can do is to ignore those bullying you and to report their behavior. I know it's not really the best answer to give, but it's really the only answer aside from blocking the users.

27 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

Unfortunately this is stuff that happens in any online game with a chat feature. It's nothing unique to PokeMMO. The best you can do is to ignore those bullying you and to report their behavior. I know it's not really the best answer to give, but it's really the only answer aside from blocking the users.

I'll do that next time and block them, Im sorry for sounding sensitive about it 

Rude players do pop up in global chat from time to time. Besides ignoring and reporting their behavior as others mentioned, you can also find a Team to join if you are looking for a more close-knitted community (Check the forum's Club section for lists of team). You can get faster help from teammates including trade evo, story, pvp help, etc.

Have a great adventure in PokeMMO :)

1 hour ago, akys said:

I'll do that next time and block them, Im sorry for sounding sensitive about it 

There's nothing wrong with that. We want all players to enjoy experience with our game. While accidents like this happens, just focus on those players nice towards you, im sure you can find friends during your time here.

Hi!

Since the report was already made and this got cleared up, I'll close this thread.
Like it was said by the others here, there's nothing wrong about feeling uncomfortable about how people are treating you and you can always report that for us. ^^

If you need anything or have any questions, please contact any of the staff members! <3