PokeSweep Makin Records!

17 hours ago, PokeSweep said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/nOTYFUH WOO!

I just want to thank the developers for keeping the game original. One of the best games out there! I will continue contributing to this amazing game! I challenge those who have interest to tackle this record. 

11 hours ago, Fixedgaming said:

Chansey is cool and all, but have you ever tried getting 67.000 magikarp solo encounters..

(someone help me please)

iiQBRCL.png

This feels like self inflicted torture. Why would you do such a thing to yourselves?

4 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

This feels like self inflicted torture. Why would you do such a thing to yourselves?

Because we don't want to stop because it'd be letting all the effort we put in so far go to waste. So we get more and more cynical and hate ourselves, promising that this will be the last shiny we ever hunt because it's not worth the pain anymore, and then we finally get a shiny and it feels so worth it that we just dive into putting ourselves through that self-inflicted hell all over again. And repeat.

6 hours ago, Dibz said:

Because we don't want to stop because it'd be letting all the effort we put in so far go to waste. So we get more and more cynical and hate ourselves, promising that this will be the last shiny we ever hunt because it's not worth the pain anymore, and then we finally get a shiny and it feels so worth it that we just dive into putting ourselves through that self-inflicted hell all over again. And repeat.

^so much this, currently 43,300 eggs hatched + 64,317 wild encounters since my cyndaquil..

Edit: holy fuck you can have 21 boxes i need some extendos pls devs for my shittos

Edited by awkways

At least you can sell some Chansey breeders on the Global Trade Link due to a healthy demand in the Blissey market.

As for the catching record for Chansey, I would like to congratulate you for keeping up the catching streak. Personally, I am too busy to challenge you on your Chansey catching record. However, PokeMMO is a big place, so you may find another challenger to your Chansey streak record.