I need help...

Hello. I'm a player on PokeMMO and recently i ran in to this problem with the game, I play on Ubuntu and for some reason the game doesn't want to start up nor launch. it opens up does its update thing but once the update thing is finished i press either the x or the okay button and both just close the prompt and it doesn't open the game ever. if i try again the same thing happens again and again. I've tried deleting and reinstalling and that didn't do anything, i've tried restarting my computer and that does nothing either, I've looked for help from the developer teams and the staff and they left me on read if not they don't respond at all, I asked on instagram and facebook and this time one of the staff members answered and told me to send them whats wrong but when i did they never looked or answered it, I've asked and asked and looked for help or a way to fix it but no one and nothing will work please if you have a solution or if your a staff or developer please help me I'm at the point of quitting the game for good. :/