Best way to support this game?

Hey all!

I'm new to the game and am absolutely loving it! I can't wait to get into the competitive scene with my best friend (Tauros)! 

What is the best way to support this game? I'm for sure donating what I would have paid for Sword/Shield as I'm definitely not interested in that game. But besides money, I want to shout out this game across the rooftops and tell all my friends!

However, I also don't want to jeopardize this game being taken down by GF so what is an excited trainer like myself to do?

Sorry if this is answered somewhere in another forum! 

Much love and safe travels, trainers!

The game hasn't been and won't be taken down anytime soon, don't worry :) It would've been by now if that was the case. The best way to support it is by constantly uguuing on forums about how the game's dying and how the devs don't care about the players like you see so many people do over here, duh! Jk, but players are what make the game so play it, have fun, make more friends and contribute as much of your personality as you can to making someone else's experience in the game more fun, be it just by having fun and being yourself on chat or helping others out, or hosting unofficial events.

Other than that, you're completely fine to shout this game out anywhere and tell anyone you want about it ^_^ Glad to hear you're having fun in the game though, welcome to PokeMMO! Hope to battle you once you get into competitive play! Also, Tauros absolutely murders everyone else in NU, it's a fun pokemon to use from what I've seen ^_^ 

Edited by Dibz
Added "jk" just in case someone takes me seriously and turns toxic >.>
1 hour ago, Dibz said:

The game hasn't been and won't be taken down anytime soon, don't worry :) It would've been by now if that was the case. The best way to support it is by constantly uguuing on forums about how the game's dying and how the devs don't care about the players like you see so many people do over here, duh! Jk, but players are what make the game so play it, have fun, make more friends and contribute as much of your personality as you can to making someone else's experience in the game more fun, be it just by having fun and being yourself on chat or helping others out, or hosting unofficial events.

Other than that, you're completely fine to shout this game out anywhere and tell anyone you want about it ^_^ Glad to hear you're having fun in the game though, welcome to PokeMMO! Hope to battle you once you get into competitive play! Also, Tauros absolutely murders everyone else in NU, it's a fun pokemon to use from what I've seen ^_^ 

Lmao! That was the first post I saw! No way can this game can die! I can see and appreciate the level of detail and effort the devs put into this. It's unfortunate that I can't say the same about GF :'(

That is really wholesome lol. You bet I'm telling everybody! I might have to read up on unofficial events. That sounds like loads of fun! 

Cooooool, my first challenger! I can't wait! Thanks for the warm welcome! My IGN is KingTauros. 

Much love and safe travels, trainer!

1 hour ago, TohnR said:

The price of Sword/Shield is indeed probably what you will need to pay to get a comp Tauros =) Glad you like the game. Always good to see new faces

Glad to finally find a definitive Pokemon game!

So, we spend money to boost IVs or something? Oof that sounds like a little p2w, but for Tauros and supporting the game? Worth it.

16 minutes ago, KingTauros said:

Glad to finally find a definitive Pokemon game!

So, we spend money to boost IVs or something? Oof that sounds like a little p2w, but for Tauros and supporting the game? Worth it.

No, he was simply referring to buying vanities/ocarinas/donator tickets, whatever is the most valuable right now and selling them for in game currency then buying an already bred Tauros or the stuff to breed it with.  its one of the more difficult species to breed due to being Male only, pretty much stuck breeding it with ditto where all the genderless species we have changed to be able to breed amongst themselves.

1 minute ago, Munya said:

No, he was simply referring to buying vanities/ocarinas/donator tickets, whatever is the most valuable right now and selling them for in game currency then buying an already bred Tauros or the stuff to breed it with.  its one of the more difficult species to breed due to being Male only, pretty much stuck breeding it with ditto where all the genderless species we have changed to be able to breed amongst themselves.

Ohhh okay. Thanks for clearing that up.