Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Snailbot

The game is dying

Recommended Posts

Well, the game is dying, fewer people are coming in and it’s getting more repetitive every day, The same team in pvp aqua and sand, people are slowly moving into the competition of this game, Nobody enters almost,  Sinnoh, don’t expect the game to die any more, you don’t seem to care, I despair to see that do not move a hair by the game. Please staff o pokemmo, let’s do this big game again...

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t want the game to die or people to go

3 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

let`s pull random claims, good base for a healthy discussion 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Snailbot said:

I don’t want the game to die or people to go

 

so complaining about the current situation that you described is keeping the game alive?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Diano said:

Hey, don't leave us 

 

  Hide contents

Sinnoh incoming

 

a lot of people I know are filling up

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Fixedgaming said:

so complaining about the current situation that you described is keeping the game alive? 

nobody does anything about it, I care about the game, If I don’t complain, who will?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Snailbot said:

nobody does anything about it, I care about the game, If I don’t complain, who will?

They are currently working on new content (sinnoh), they are doing enough to keep the game interesting for players..
Perhaps you should try to find other things to do ingame if you are bored and not state that the game is dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Fixedgaming said:

They are currently working on new content (sinnoh), they are doing enough to keep the game interesting for players..
Perhaps you should try to find other things to do ingame if you are bored and not state that the game is dead. 

I’ve already done the stories 100%, I’ve got like 70 competitive, the pvp it's always the same, team sand, team rain and 5 or 6 walls.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Snailbot said:

I’ve already done the stories 100%, I’ve got like 70 competitive, the pvp it's always the same, team sand, team rain and 5 or 6 walls.

as long as you don't have a shiny living dex you haven't completed the game.. :P

Pokemon is just a simple game, you are the one that needs to find the entertainment in it.. 

Edited by Fixedgaming

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Fixedgaming said:

as long as you don't have a shiny living dex you haven't completed the game.. :P

Pokemon is just a simple game, you are the one that has to find the entertainment in it.. 

I buy redward points with real money and I have the right to complain (legal). shiny's some, but it’s frustrating the ratio.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Snailbot said:

I buy redward points with real money and I have the right to complain (legal). shiny's some, but it’s frustrating the ratio.

Makes 0 sense to me tbh, I hope you find something that entartains you again,

 

best of luck

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Fixedgaming said:

Makes 0 sense to me tbh, I hope you find something that entartains you again, 

 

best of luck

 

thank you and I hope from my heart that the game will grow and those people who left will come back and pokemmo will be number 1 again.

Share this post


Link to post

Have you considered to play anything that isnt OU? There are more tiers, you know?

Also I don't see you in any top position in tournaments, guess you can still do a lot in that aspect instead of saying there's nothing more to do

Share this post


Link to post

It's more like taking a nap than dying because nobody wants to breed stuff that will become obsolete in like 6 months or so.

Share this post


Link to post

We appreciate your concerns but the assumptions you are making are simply not true. Our online playerbase is as healthy numbers wise as it has been in the recent past. As others have stated our developers are continuing to work on our future release and will announce it when we deem it is ready to be announced. 

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe the ads should be closer to the date of the test server, or ask yourself what is soon for you :P

 

However I think that the work of the administrators and information towards the community is very good, as well as the security compared with other games.

I feel happy in pokemmo, it's like being at home ^-^

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Akshit said:

oZDp8l6.jpg

Though keep in mind, that post from @Kyu was posted back in March, and since then; silence.

From what it’s looking like, we won’t get it until 2025.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Snailbot said:

nobody does anything about it, I care about the game, If I don’t complain, who will?

Don't worry, we have dedicated 12 year olds on the job, look:

23 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Though keep in mind, that post from @Kyu was posted back in March, and since then; silence.

From what it’s looking like, we won’t get it until 2025.

 

Share this post


Link to post

last Soontm post from kyu about a region was 8 months before unva, so all i want for christmas is sinnoh :P

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.