The game is dying

Hey, bro. Don't worry about the amount of players. As a Chinese player, I can tell you that there are so many new players joining in Pokemmo every day if you could stay awake to have a look in the early morning : ) This is a global game for all the pokemon lovers, isn't that?

I think all we need to do is to keep a good game environment continuously and wait sinnoh's coming peacefully : )

It seems that u r a liittle bit pessimistic. Cheer up, my foreign friend!

Dont just play OU pokes, join UU,NU,LC,Double in tournaments, team tournaments, poke catching events, Shiny hunter, Business man...etc. Many things u can do.

FORGGET the Sinnoh, it will come in after 2 yrs. XD

Edited by mxdzzz

Become a shiny hunter, hate your RNG and consider making other accounts when you have been on multiple hunts that lasted longer than 100k encounters, get lucky sometimes, waste a shit ton of money for a stupid off color pokemon with your name on it that's more hard to get than it should be. This must be the best end game content, though I've never tried playing comp. Just try a bunch of shit and see what you like i guess idk or quit makes no difference