The game is dying

Well, the game is dying, fewer people are coming in and it’s getting more repetitive every day, The same team in pvp aqua and sand, people are slowly moving into the competition of this game, Nobody enters almost,  Sinnoh, don’t expect the game to die any more, you don’t seem to care, I despair to see that do not move a hair by the game. Please staff o pokemmo, let’s do this big game again...

Just now, Snailbot said:

nobody does anything about it, I care about the game, If I don’t complain, who will?

They are currently working on new content (sinnoh), they are doing enough to keep the game interesting for players..
Perhaps you should try to find other things to do ingame if you are bored and not state that the game is dead.

Just now, Fixedgaming said:

They are currently working on new content (sinnoh), they are doing enough to keep the game interesting for players..
Perhaps you should try to find other things to do ingame if you are bored and not state that the game is dead. 

I’ve already done the stories 100%, I’ve got like 70 competitive, the pvp it's always the same, team sand, team rain and 5 or 6 walls.

3 minutes ago, Snailbot said:

I’ve already done the stories 100%, I’ve got like 70 competitive, the pvp it's always the same, team sand, team rain and 5 or 6 walls.

as long as you don't have a shiny living dex you haven't completed the game.. :P

Pokemon is just a simple game, you are the one that needs to find the entertainment in it.. 

Edited by Fixedgaming

as long as you don't have a shiny living dex you haven't completed the game.. :P

Pokemon is just a simple game, you are the one that has to find the entertainment in it.. 

I buy redward points with real money and I have the right to complain (legal). shiny's some, but it’s frustrating the ratio.

Just now, Snailbot said:

I buy redward points with real money and I have the right to complain (legal). shiny's some, but it’s frustrating the ratio.

Makes 0 sense to me tbh, I hope you find something that entartains you again,

best of luck

Makes 0 sense to me tbh, I hope you find something that entartains you again, 

best of luck

thank you and I hope from my heart that the game will grow and those people who left will come back and pokemmo will be number 1 again.

Maybe the ads should be closer to the date of the test server, or ask yourself what is soon for you :P

However I think that the work of the administrators and information towards the community is very good, as well as the security compared with other games.

I feel happy in pokemmo, it's like being at home ^-^

4 hours ago, Snailbot said:

nobody does anything about it, I care about the game, If I don’t complain, who will?

Don't worry, we have dedicated 12 year olds on the job, look:

23 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Though keep in mind, that post from @Kyu was posted back in March, and since then; silence.

From what it’s looking like, we won’t get it until 2025.