Pika nest ?

Hi!

Those are the locations of Pikachu:

6bxp35D.png

You can check this info in your Pokedex as well.

I don't know if you're familiar to breeding mechanics, but to breed a 6x31 Pikachu you don't actually need to breed just Pikachus, you can breed female pikachu with other pokemons from the same egg group, in this case Fairy or Field.

If you need, there's a breeding guide here that might help you:

I hope I could help! ^^

14 minutes ago, SneakyTeddi said:

Hi!

Those are the locations of Pikachu:

6bxp35D.png

You can check this info in your Pokedex as well.

I don't know if you're familiar to breeding mechanics, but to breed a 6x31 Pikachu you don't actually need to breed just Pikachus, you can breed female pikachu with other pokemons from the same egg group, in this case Fairy or Field.

If you need, there's a breeding guide here that might help you:

I hope I could help! ^^

Yes you was so nice, thankz, but sorry i know all of that. I apreciate your answer !! 

@shaoranjr I think I know what you meant. First obviously you'd need a (most likely) female Pikachu to kick off your breeding, hopefully with one or more stats on 31. Since Pikachu is in Field/ Fairy egg group, it shouldn't be tough- my advice would be to get the egg moves you want on it, as soon as possible (aside from Volt Tackle, as this one is a massive pain in the ass and pretty much not very necessary)- such as Fake Out, maybe Encore. Any move you want can be passed via Smeargle.

Considering Pikachu is in a double egg group, the best way to breed it would be via using common mons which are covering more than one egg group- such as Hoppip, Roselia, Whismur, Psyduck and so on and so on. Catching a lot of Smeargles can be also very useful for a lot of future breeds.

All up to you and your future breeding plans :)

• 2 months later...