Allow us to Give Back Consumable Items After Each Battle Frontier Battle

Arielle

Question

I know at this point in time battle frontier is mostly done by people looking to get a good spot in the leaderboards, but there is only so many strategies we can come up with since we pretty much lose 

our consumable items (Weaknesses berries, boosting berries, healing berries, focus sashes, elemental gems) after one single battle.

I'm not saying that we should only 1 consumable item per 7 fights, I'm saying that between each fight, if any consumable item was used we have a small time to give the pokemon another item.

This of course still taking in consideration the rules of no repeated items on pokemon in your party at that time, so no double sashes or double of the same berry.

Pretty sure this would open up so many more available strategies for anyone who would like to go for a high ranking spot, and still maintain consumable items being bought in the GTL by people trying to do this.

Edit : I'm pretty sure the rest option in the battle frontier would allow for this, but it's not implemented yet.

Edited by Arielle

2 answers to this question

I also wanna stress out the need of the rest option in Battle Frontier as Arielle suggested, like in the original game.

There has been a few times the server reset (before Halloween, Xmas event etc.) and only notified us 15' in advance or so, not allowing me to finish the 7 battles before I can safely log out.

After I logged back in, my streak was lost. I was not able to continue the streak like normally.

Having the rest option would allow us to only have to finish the current battle before logging out and securely saving the progress.