make the rival's team visible

Mortedesu

Question

It happens that when I play Android I have no way to take capture or save the rival team during duel I usually forget rival team and this makes me feel at a disadvantage with the PC players. the suggestion is basically leaving the team visible with what they do in Showdown

Y5u2EIc.png

8 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Munya said:

I'm not sure what you mean, they are?

R7xCw6W.png

He means at turn 1 he can't see the rest of the opponent's team, which doesn't make sense anyway, I know I've read somewhere that it's gonna be fixed sometime soon ( ™ )

But I guess that's what he meant

1 minute ago, Laz said:

He means at turn 1 he can't see the rest of the opponent's team, which doesn't make sense anyway, I know I've read somewhere that it's gonna be fixed sometime soon ( ™ )

But I guess that's what he meant

I mean the 6 pokemons are always visible from turn 1
Sorry for my bad English

Edited by Mortedesu
error

Since I'm confused right now I'll elaborate.

-As an android user, when a battle starts, we have 1min of Team preview to choose the order of the team, once the battle starts only the leading pokemon is visible while the 5 others are hidden, of course if one takes a note or a screenshot during Team preview he will be able to tell the opponents whole team, but if he forgets to, he's at a disadvantage.

-How it should be: All the pokemons should be visible at Turn 1

I was confused mainly because the OP sounded like it worked one way for the PC user currently than it does for the Android user, which isn't the case.

Anyways its planned eventually but our team system requires a significant rework afaik due to us currently not having proper party swapping mechanics yet.