In PokeMMO (Black, Online) Why am I not able to keep my Zekrom that I caught after Ghetsis.

Yea, cannot permanently own a legendary pokemon as of right now.

Only legendary you can catch right now:

Mewtwo (Wild encounter, Cerulean Cave, Kanto)

Rayquaza (Wild encounter, Sky Pillar, Hoenn)

Mewtwo and Rayquaza are not necessary for storyline, only temporary ownership, it leaves party if someone defeats you in duel or if you go offline.

While you have it in party, you cannot bicycle, surf, fly, decline duel request, or change channel.

Zekrom (necessary storyline encounter in Unova). It will leave your party after you defeat N & Ghetsis, and stay at your Unova house forever, doing nothing but eating chips and procrastinating all day.

Legendaries currently(until dungeons come out) are nothing but Dex entries. As you cannot keep any of them.

So after you get Mewtwo and Rayquaza’s dex entries, there’s no reason to go back and get them again, because it isn’t perma-keep

As mentioned prior, Zekrom is only kept for the storyline battle, and Rayquaza / Mewtwo start a King-of-the-Hill esque PvP minigame, none of these 3 legendary pokemon can be kept after these end.

In the future Legendary Pokemon will be available through Dungeons, though which ones are available, which order they are released in, etc are not known.
At current there are no other legendaries that can be encountered.

• Matoka locked this topic