Event rotation

ApacheHelicopter

Question

Wassup guys, 

so when I was looking for the next NU tournament, I was very disappointed as there's close to none upcoming. I also felt it's been some times since the last one so I decided to check what happen from the last one which was in 18/05, to the  latter event planned...

18/05 [NU] Ore Tsubasa Demo Habataku | Shiny Taillow
19/05 [OU] Mary Had a Little Lamb | Shiny Mareep
21/05 [OU] Sparring Session | Shiny Breloom
23/05 [LC] Venomous Stall | Shiny Venonat
24/05 [OU] Real Steel | Metagross
29/05 [UU] Don't be a buzzkill | Shiny Mandibuzz
01/06 [Doubles] Audino What Title To Put Here  | Audino
05/06 [OU] Tell Me Your Story | Shiny Yamask
08/06 [OU] Graveyard Smash | Shiny Litwick
14/06 [UU] The Sweetest Tree Sap |  Shiny Heracross
16/06 [OU] Glass HO Hana To Kuzureru | Shiny Solosis

Out of 11 event in a 1month timespan:

6 OU (55%)

2 UU (18%)

1 NU (9%)

1 Double (9%)

1 LC (9%)

So I heard stories about how events are organized, hosts are free to choose the tier they want from what i've been told.

But don't you think there's a probleme here ? I mean, gratz, there are shinies to win but guys, OU is not the only tier right ? There's no NU, Double or even LC planned for the next 10 days ! 

I don't know if there's some kind of form to fill when you're a GM and trying to make an event, yet there should be some kind of tier spread that blocks you if there's too many OU event upcoming for example because that's kind of disturbing.

4 answers to this question

Just now, Stelian said:

Don't think there is too much OU, just not enough NU so, just need more tournament.

to be fair, they probably dont have enough time between all the CC and the events ran by the community like Yetto's LC. I don't think there are many spots available for GM's event. I'd agree that we need more tournaments, but sadly I don't think that's an option :x