Legendary availability

Glenbo94

Question

I agree with the way raquaza and Mewtwo are handled in game, I believe that being in arms with other players over them increases the challenge and value to those pokemon. I do not, however, agree with the lack of other legendaries. Catching legendaries is what makes pokemon games so enthralling. I do agree that they are overpowered when it comes to PvP. So when it comes to legendaries such as zapdos, articuno, moltres, raiku, suicune, entie, the Regis, groudon, and others in the "lesser legendaries" categories why not make them available for catch but not PvP? They are already available in game for NPC battles so the pokemon do exist in game. Just makes sense that one of the biggest aspects of the pokemon franchise be available in this pokemmo game. Besides this one complaint I believe that this game is absolutely incredible and that credit is due where it is deserved so kudos. I hope this suggestion is taken seriously and that news for an update that allows legendaries happens within the foreseeable future. Thank you for reading this and all the best to your team of programmers. 

1 answer to this question

Legendaries you can catch and keep are supposedly in the works, coming with dungeons so Soon™, hopefully by the end of 2019, or at the very beginning of 2020. That way we get to keep them plus their rarity is preserved.