[MOD] Bicycle Race

Here's a really simple, and mostly jokey, mod. It replaces all the bicycle music (in all four regions) with Bicycle Race by Queen. The file is about 27 MBs, and can be found hereEDIT 7/18/21 - Files have been changed to .OGG format for better stability, mod should also now work on Android!

As ever, a big thanks to Eggplant and their music mod tutorial, which can be found here.

Edited by Odelta
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm coming back to PokeMMO which means I'm cleaning up my old mods - version 1.1 is now live, featuring the audio tracks sorted right, now changed to .OGG format for better stability, Sinnoh being included, and it should be functional on Android now without modification! Enjoy!

Edited by Odelta
  • 2 years later...

On 7/18/2021 at 6:44 PM, Odelta said:

I'm coming back to PokeMMO which means I'm cleaning up my old mods - version 1.1 is now live, featuring the audio tracks sorted right, now changed to .OGG format for better stability, Sinnoh being included, and it should be functional on Android now without modification! Enjoy!

To update the mod and create the folder 4 in sounds with the name of the file being "1013.ogg"