A mod please i need help:(

hi!

i just finished the Pokemon league of hoenn and when i went to a pokemon center i wanted to save my metagross on the pc to train my scizor but when i wanted to take off the life orb from metagross i accidentally released it:(

please it was a gift by a friend who actually doesn't play anymore, and it was a good metagross, it had meteor mash, earthquake thunder punch and agility, and it was as i remember 3x31, with a good nature, it's everything i had to remember my old friens:(

is there something i can do?:/

Its EO was alemoide and it (metagross) helped me so much on the league:(

help please I'm so sad and scared:(

(and actually it got released with the life orb, what???)

5 minutes ago, JeffAksned said:

hi!

i just finished the Pokemon league of hoenn and when i went to a pokemon center i wanted to save my metagross on the pc to train my scizor but when i wanted to take off the life orb from metagross i accidentally released it:(

please it was a gift by a friend who actually doesn't play anymore, and it was a good metagross, it had meteor mash, earthquake thunder punch and agility, and it was as i remember 3x31, with a good nature, it's everything i had to remember my old friens:(

is there something i can do?:/

Its EO was alemoide and it (metagross) helped me so much on the league:(

help please I'm so sad and scared:(

(and actually it got released with the life orb, what???)

this is the only pic i could find in my discord chat of my teamjLN6cjJ.png

Hi,

I am afraid we are unable to recover Pokemon that have been accidentally released. For future reference, releasing a Pokemon should present you with an 'Are you sure?' box and make sure to be careful next time. Apologies for the inconvenience, this is sad to hear but I'm afraid we are unable to do anything to help.

• Lin locked and unlocked this topic
1 minute ago, Linfanz said:

Hi,

I am afraid we are unable to recover Pokemon that have been accidentally released. For future reference, releasing a Pokemon should present you with an 'Are you sure?' box and make sure to be careful next time. Apologies for the inconvenience, this is sad to hear but I'm afraid we are unable to do anything to help.

oh well:/ thx for answering:(

15 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

Hi,

hey ehmm, one more thing, im re doing that metagross, but idk where i can get thunder punch, I've seen it's a tutor, but i don't know where it is and what i need, could you tell me please?

1 minute ago, JeffAksned said:

hey ehmm, one more thing, im re doing that metagross, but idk where i can get thunder punch, I've seen it's a tutor, but i don't know where it is and what i need, could you tell me please?

Yellow Shard Tutor in the cave surfing North of Island 1. (3 Yellow Shards)

For future reference, you can check move tutor location using the below guide:

28 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

Yellow Shard Tutor in the cave surfing North of Island 1. (3 Yellow Shards)

For future reference, you can check move tutor location using the below guide:

I've seen but I don't know where those islands are;(

11 hours ago, JeffAksned said:

I've seen but I don't know where those islands are;(

They are part of the Kanto story, you'll need to playthrough Kanto to have access to it

You can access them after getting the Island Pass from Bill on Cinnabar Island and taking the boat from Vermillion.