Battle Tower Tycoon Annabelle in Hoenn

Hello,

I just went to a 34 win streak at the Battle Tower and I was very surprised to not see Annabelle (basically the boss of the Battle Tower) being the 35th trainer to fight.

Does that mean she is not in this game? If yes, why? The Battle Tower is useless without it's tycoon in my opinion, it ruins all the fun of climbing it. 

Big thanks to anyone who can answer my question!

8 hours ago, CrimsonBelvedere said:

Hello,

I just went to a 34 win streak at the Battle Tower and I was very surprised to not see Annabelle (basically the boss of the Battle Tower) being the 35th trainer to fight.

Does that mean she is not in this game? If yes, why? The Battle Tower is useless without it's tycoon in my opinion, it ruins all the fun of climbing it. 

Big thanks to anyone who can answer my question!

From my experiences in the Battle Tower, Annabelle did not appear, however, I would like to give you some goals to pursue. Try to pursue a 50 win streak and a 100 win streak.

Reward: Upon talking to Scott, you will get a Silver Shield (50 win streak reward) and a Gold Shield (100 win streak reward). Also as a side note, your name could be presented in the Hall of Fame building if you continue to keep your streak going.