[ES] Consulta Rapida

Español (Obviamente por que el post es en ES)

Si alguen rompe una regla, decir algo como "F por los que hicieron esta cosa que seran muteados" y que te muteen por la misma regla que rompio la otra persona es una razon valida para que te muteen?

English (Google Translate)

If someone breaks a rule, say something like "F for those who did this thing that will be muted" and then you got muted by the same rule that broke the other person is a valid reason to get muted?

Según tengo entendido, si banean a alguien por decir "x" cosa que iba contra las reglas, y tu o alguien más con el solo hecho de repetir lo que dijo esa persona que banearon también puede resultar en baneo de esas personas, si eso ayuda a tu pregunta.

As I understand, if someone gets banned for saying something that is against the rules, and one or more  people go repeating the same exact thing the person that got banned said, then it will most likely result into a ban for the people that repeated what they said, if that's what you are referring to.

Edited by Arielle
2 minutes ago, Arielle said:

Según tengo entendido, si banean a alguien por decir "x" cosa que iba contra las reglas, y tu o alguien más con el solo hecho de repetir lo que dijo esa persona que banearon también puede resultar en baneo de esas personas, si eso ayuda a tu pregunta.

As I understand, if someone gets banned for saying something that is against the rules, and one or more  people go repeating the same exact thing the person that got banned, then it will most likely result into a ban for the people that repeated what they said, if that's what you are referring to.

No es exactamente mi caso, yo lo que hice fue decir la razón del Muteo no las cosas que dijeron las personas Muteadas

That's doesn't Exactly my case, i just say the Reason of the Mute, not the things that the muted people said

• Kizhaz locked this topic