Wow Dumb Mute Reason

Just now, Hythalius said:

I know. But if you feel like you were muted for no reason, you can also appeal for that iirc.

Its fine, I'll just come back on tomorrow. I just think its stupid to have muted me for discussing a game!

Folks come down and be like 'Hey I'm just gonna have a nice conversation in chat about this thing I like an' BOOM ! just like that.

Global comes with its own risks man, it's cold out there y'know... you never know who just had a bad day and you're just there at the wrong place at wrong time.

2 hours ago, Stickbow0 said:

Its fine, I'll just come back on tomorrow. I just think its stupid to have muted me for discussing a game!

please appeal it, if you are actually innocent. Otherwise the Upper staff may never become aware of it. Then if it's a recurring issue, the staff member in question can be informed of how they are being too strict, etc.

It's also completely possible that you were muted for something other than what you were currently discussing in chat; delayed mutes are sometimes a thing due to various reasons.

You made a comment about an overdose and fictional character or not it should have been obvious that was a bad idea. Whether or not that was mute worthy is a different question, but they'll be able to justify it so no point in appealing. 

Edited by ImFunk
2 hours ago, ImFunk said:

You made a comment about an overdose and fictional character or not it should have been obvious that was a bad idea. Whether or not that was mute worthy is a different question, but they'll be able to justify it so no point in appealing. 

Oof Funk laying it down on these rulebreakers.

Someone make this man staff 

• Kizhaz locked this topic