interacting with our follow pokemon

porcmare

Question

even tho it's not that important to many people, the ability to interact with your follow pokemon like in hg/ss would be really nice since it will make the game seem friendlier to newer players and people who just like to relax while playing the game. i don't think it would be that hard to implement either, since it would only check if you are having a following pokemon, if you are looking at the mon(since it always follows you) and it would turn the pokemon towards you if you do interact with it.

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, porcmare said:

even tho it's not that important to many people, the ability to interact with your follow pokemon like in hg/ss would be really nice since it will make the game seem friendlier to newer players and people who just like to relax while playing the game. i don't think it would be that hard to implement either, since it would only check if you are having a following pokemon, if you are looking at the mon(since it always follows you) and it would turn the pokemon towards you if you do interact with it.

Followers already emit their cry when you interact with them.

It'd definitely be a great addition, I always found the interactions with follower sprites in HGSS quite endearing, especially how they change with happiness levels. Unique messages for Mewtwo and Rayquaza would be cool too, like them getting bored without battles or being happy they get to battle after being in the wild for so long, or if they're glad a strong trainer found them

Edited by Dibz