Is this real??

El jugador "GavII", conocido youtuber del canal "Walerito" fue permabaneado por acumular multiples bans / muteos.
Ahora el hace una publicacion diciendo que llego a un acuerdo con Kyu y Squirtle para que lo dejen volver a jugar solo porque es un youtuber y promociona el juego. 
Esto es real??
Por favor diganme que es mentira, que esa "oferta" que menciona es una mentira y un intento desesperado de volver a llamar la atencion, seria triste realmente que solo por ser youtuber tenga la opcion de evadir las normas, y encima trabajar para el juego obteniendo un pago. 

A player with nickname "GavII" with the yt channel "Walerito" get a permaban for multiply bans / mutes before.
Now, he explain how he came to an agreement with Kyu and Squirtle to let him play again just for being youtuber and promoting the game.
Is this real?? 
Please tell me that it is a lie, that this "offer" he mention is a lie and a desperate attempt to get attention again, it would be sad really that just because he are youtuber he have the option to evade the rules, and working for the game with a pay.

d9ee3dfd70.jpg

Interesting, I wish you would have translated Walerito's comment. Now, if this is true.... Yeah it's unfair, but let's be completely honest for a second and just remember nothing in life is fair.

39 minutes ago, reallyy said:

Now, he explain how he came to an agreement with Kyu and Squirtle to let him play again just for being youtuber and promoting the game.

No he didn't

39 minutes ago, reallyy said:

Is this real??

No

40 minutes ago, reallyy said:

Please tell me that it is a lie, that this "offer" he mention is a lie and a desperate attempt to get attention again, it would be sad really that just because he are youtuber he have the option to evade the rules, and working for the game with a pay.

It's a lie, and if he plays under more accounts, he'll probably be permanently banned again by the GMs.

• Munya locked this topic