Everyone, this is a removed Thread~

15 hours ago, Noctuar said:

I love PokeMMO, i love the dedication you all put into this, i love the friendly community!

I have been in PokeMMO since early....... 2015/16. I grew up first playing Pokemon Red on the original Gameboy, then i played Pokemon Pearl! My favourite things in game is when a Community is so full of Life!

Bro y u telling us ur life

Seeing all those people making the games, makes me happy, i love seeing people with that determination! I will always stay loyal and hope for everyones well being! I pray for the Team to take it easy and to please not rush themselves. Im sure, everyone will understand, no one shall set work over health or family. I can imagine you all u

That's good bro

To those spoiled whiny brats that demand anything or say crude bullshit like “The Staff is obligated to finish sinnoh“ or rushing them, find a way to ban yourself, please, or delete your account and delete system32.

How about you find a way for restricting yourself from spreading your hate and anger in this forum, when people don't agree with you.

The good people will be my Idols whom i will look up to,

The bad people will be my targets, which i hit cold.

Man who even are you ? Nobody knows or cares about randoms, smh

5 minutes ago, Laz said:

Bro y u telling us ur life

That's good bro

How about you find a way for restricting yourself from spreading your hate and anger in this forum, when people don't agree with you.

Man who even are you ? Nobody knows or cares about randoms, smh

ur getting hit cold too