Team composition to get Unova League

Hello guys,

I'm writing this post because I can't win the Unova League and I would like to get some help about which team I need. I can't even win one of them so I neew your help guys. 

At the moment I have: Samurott, Scrafty, Gengar, Rufflet, Gligar and Deino. All of them +47.

Regards,

Sysatak

16 minutes ago, Akshit said:

Correct EVs and Level would definitely be a huge help. What is your IGN ? I can guide you better in-game.

No offense, but I don't think someone who hasn't beaten an Elite 4 should be expected to come in with an EV trained team or even have the resources to go about doing that. Chances are that people obtained random EV spreads throughout their playthrough of the story.

33 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

No offense, but I don't think someone who hasn't beaten an Elite 4 should be expected to come in with an EV trained team or even have the resources to go about doing that. Chances are that people obtained random EV spreads throughout their playthrough of the story.

So the strategy is play normal with that team composition, right?

55 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

None taken, I know that. That is why I asked for the IGN so that I can help out with all that in-game.

7 hours ago, Raichu4u said:

It's definitely possible to EV train prior to beating the Elite Four. It's slower than it could be as the player doesn't have access to as many areas that could allow for more EV's per battle, but it's perfectly doable with a little bit of research and patience.

17 hours ago, sysatak said:

I won the elite four but now I can't against Ghechis. I won N but I can`t Ghechis :(

I can try to help you on this.

The Secret About Ghetsis:

Spoiler

He hates fighting types. How do I know this?

Let's look at his team composition: Hydreigon (Dark/Dragon)/Klinklang (Steel)/Carrocosta (Water/Rock)/Bouffalant (Normal)/Eelecktross (Electric)/Cofagrigus (Ghost)

4 out of 6 of Ghetsis' pokemon are weak to a fighting type move. I would say that a Mach Punch Mienshao or Conkeldurr would be extremely helpful. As for Cofagrigus, I would say that a good Dark or Ghost type should do well against it. I like using Gengar against Cofagrigus because his Shadow Ball hits pretty hard, but Gengar is a Glass Cannon (a pokemon that can deal hard hits, but can't take hits very well) so be careful when he is in use. A safer option is either Umbreon or like @Akshit mentioned a Gliscor, but this Gliscor has to know Night Slash and Sword Dance for maximum effect. As for Eelektross, you need a pokemon that can set up and deal one strong and swift hit against it. I would like to point to either a Guts Conkeldurr's Drain Punch or a Sword Dance Gliscor with Sky Uppercut.

Edited by Bestfriends
Better informed about Ghetsis' Team