Johto and Sinnoh skipped, why?

So, i noticed, that Johto and Sinnoh were skipped, because there now is Unova.

I kinda get, why Johto was skipped, because the HG/SS Games have a different version of kanto to travel to, so the devs might need to find a solution there, but what about sinnoh?

I call for everyone to discuss the matters, including the Developers.

Johto might be a possibility in future...Sinnoh is already in development and confirmed to be released soon.

And the reason they were skipped is because most of the those gen mechanics and pokemons got covered when higher up gen region got implemented.

Apart from storyline and few pokemons, they have nothing more to offer. Also, DEV team is not very big, so they take their sweet time crankin out huge updates. And that is fine imo.

You make this thread asking for 2 regions which are not here yet, but just curious, have you fully completed the 3 existing regions of PokeMMO ?

Just now, Akshit said:

Johto might be a possibility in future...Sinnoh is already in development and confirmed to be released soon.

And the reason they were skipped is because most of the those gen mechanics and pokemons got covered when higher up gen region got implemented.

Apart from storyline and few pokemons, they have nothing more to offer. Also, DEV team is not very big, so they take their sweet time crankin out huge updates. And that is fine imo.

You make this thread asking for 2 regions which are not here yet, but just curious, have you fully completed the 3 existing regions of PokeMMO ?

Indeed, i have, with two Accounts. My Plan is to replay the whole region spectrum over and over, sending all money back to the main account, if that is legal, that way, it wont get too boring and i will be hecka rich

My other plans are full on pokemon service and mewtu, that one darn pokemon XD

The reason i like sinnoh, is because of the spear pillar and the underground, also the distortion world.

Speaking of Underground, how do you think will that be solved? It kind of is a multiplayer thing already.

Just now, Noctuar said:

Indeed, i have, with two Accounts. My Plan is to replay the whole region spectrum over and over, sending all money back to the main account, if that is legal, that way, it wont get too boring and i will be hecka rich

Great. And ss long as you are not running 2 instances of PokeMMO at the same time on same device, you can even run 2 account simultaneously on different devices, so it is all well within rules.

2 minutes ago, Noctuar said:

My other plans are full on pokemon service and mewtu, that one darn pokemon XD

The reason i like sinnoh, is because of the spear pillar and the underground, also the distortion world.

Speaking of Underground, how do you think will that be solved? It kind of is a multiplayer thing already.

All the best with that.

And yes Sinnoh is quite an enjoyable region, hopefully it'll be here somewhere within a few months.

As for underground, no specific details have yet been made public, but there are talks of a 'dungeon' being added where you catch legendary pokemons as well as pokemons with hidden ability, etc. Maybe dungeons will serve the purpose of underground somehow. But yeah, just a lot of maybe, no hardcore confirmation as of right now how they will work or when will they be implemented.

38 minutes ago, Akshit said:

tm