Game Corner Prizes

timmyboi

i thought i would be straight forward with it, what else more to say besides "holiday pokes for coins at game corner" lol

and okay maybe the hliday pokemon cant be caught outside the game corner either, but not saying they should take out holiday pokes but just to add the Pokes to the game corner also get people mre involve in that, when it is imp'd.

i have reason to believe taht we wont have to be waiting for the game corner for that long anymore, but they will fuck things up, they are going to cap how much coins you can buy, so it s going to be fucked up anyways...

they are going to cap how much coins you can buy

I had a feeling they would do this. I actually think it's a good idea. Most serious players have pokedollars to burn at this stage. If you could buy coins normally then you would just be straight up buying pokemon/TMs. This way would make getting the prizes much more difficult, increasing the value of the TMs in the game corner (since you can catch all of the pokes that are prizes bar porygon). More valuable pokemon as prizes would be nice though.....

Since they're going off of FireRed instead of LeafGreen, porygons going to cost 9999 coins instead of 6500 which means that we'll be playing for at least a week on average, maybe only a few days if you have enough time. But yeah, rotating pokemon besides porygon would be a nice concept that could be interesting to add.

Wait a minute, here's an idea, how about we just keep it the way it is?

Why does this game have to be kept EXACTLY as fire red was? Why can't we deviate a bit. This IS an MMO after all. If you want the same old stuff over and over, go play the rom you downloaded on single player, that one never changes!

As for my opinion, if the pokemon changed weekly, it'd give me a reason to go back to game corner after getting porygon and the tm's.

Maybe even change out the tm's and items occasionally too?

Like.. Earthquake might pop in one week for 9999 coins, while Dig might show up for 2000 coins. (Up the devs)

Why not.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Replying from https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/13673-slots-weekly-pokemon/

Putting my post here as Darkside said (damn you, I was just clicking the post button ._.)

[quote name='TheGloriousWalrus' timestamp='1360416454' post='190973']
No idea how they would code this though.
Starters at slots are confirmed to be implemented.
I would much rather have all of those pokemon available at once.
[/quote]

Huh, just putting a mini patch every week with the new pokemon I think. There are ways to code it but none of it is easy xD

[quote name='Darkshade' timestamp='1360416933' post='190976']
I honestly think if we keep adding more Pokemon from later generations, the excitement is going to be gone by then.
[/quote]

I really think it too, but for pokedex is pretty good - and I think that some people could be even impatient for knowing next rotation. Same for it, could be a pretty reduced number of pokemon (trapinch, bagon, ralts, absol, lotad, for example of third, from second one another tiny list too). On this way people can get those desired pokemon and not all of them on a time.

[quote name='Ayinai' timestamp='1360420388' post='191007']
I really think it too, but for pokedex is pretty good - and I think that some people could be even impatient for knowing next rotation. Same for it, could be a pretty reduced number of pokemon (trapinch, bagon, ralts, absol, lotad, for example of third, from second one another tiny list too). On this way people can get those desired pokemon and not all of them on a time.
[/quote]

The ones you have listed are extremely desirable, and that is why I feel they should be kept for their respective region.

Also my apologies on the lock timing. :P

[quote name='Darkshade' timestamp='1360420704' post='191012']

The ones you have listed are extremely desirable, and that is why I feel they should be kept for their respective region.

Also my apologies on the lock timing. :P
[/quote] Ok Darkshade! Lets be serious. Super serious! What do I have to give to obtain a Ralts!? I will do anything. Ill like every post of yours I see. Just give me Ralts! Im extremely impatient when it comes to Ralts!

[quote name='TWDaryl' timestamp='1360421217' post='191021']
Ok Darkshade! Lets be serious. Super serious! What do I have to give to obtain a Ralts!? I will do anything. Ill like every post of yours I see. Just give me Ralts! Im extremely impatient when it comes to Ralts!
[/quote]

inb4 Wait for its respective region.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.