Teleportation item for RP

Returned

Question

5 answers to this question

23 hours ago, TohnR said:

That's called Fly Ocarina.

Thread can now be locked ty

On 6/1/2019 at 10:39 PM, Returned said:

Simply an item  that could translate you anywhere in the game once you win the elite 4 of that region and work for all the regions implemented, cities and routes.

Read again TohnR, an item that can move you to any route in any region its my suggestion,

Fly can only move you to pokecenter on the cities of the region you are and you have to take the boat and change reagions also you can teleport to the routes.

4 hours ago, WildHodor said:

This idea makes fly as well as surf obsolete, additionally it would make certain areas with rare pokemon or hordes for shiny hunting to easy to reach, devaluing leppas and shinies. 

Anything that you add to the game devualete other things like the breeding system devualete any catch pokemon so you couldnt expect that everything still the same in the game as in life things change bro!

41 minutes ago, Returned said:

Anything that you add to the game devualete other things like the breeding system devualete any catch pokemon

Because of the disappearence of the parent pokemon while breeding, there is always need for new catches, so I dont really get this argument.

As for the rest, every new implemention may bring changes, but that's exactly what this thread is for: to discuss if new implementations make sense or if their benefits are actually smaller than their expenditures.

I wouldn't agree for your suggestion, but it's only my personal opinion, so feel free to give argue.