Platinum????

4 hours ago, ImFunk said:

Every time you complain about dungeons not being in the game, it gets pushed back 1 week

so at least 6 more months 

I’d reckon 2025. Though keep in mind I’m not the only one who’s still waiting for the devs to fulfill their promises.

18 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

I’d reckon 2025. Though keep in mind I’m not the only one who’s still waiting for the devs to fulfill their promises.

Yeah, we are all waiting for Sinnoh but you don't see us complain every two days about it.

You are very lucky that the admins of this game are friendly and patient. I have been a player of many private servers of many different games in the past and usually, people like you don't get to stay very long in these communities.

The content will come, like always. Maybe a bit later than expected, maybe sooner but it will come. And even if it doesn't, we are playing a free game and the admins have no obligation towards us. We are lucky to have a game that polished, even if it's far from perfect.

11 hours ago, Noctuar said:

I will chill in the Distortion world forever, only reachable by those that havent played through yet, spooky

Then I am sorry my friend. Hopefully you brought enough snacks to last you a lifetime.

21 hours ago, Hythalius said:

The content will come, like always. Maybe a bit later than expected, maybe sooner but it will come. And even if it doesn't, we are playing a free game and the admins have no obligation towards us. We are lucky to have a game that polished, even if it's far from perfect.

1. You kinda contradicted yourself in that sentence saying, “It’ll come like always”, then going on to say “If it doesn’t...”

2. If the devs have been hinting platinum and of course told us it’s coming, then yes they have an obligation.

3. If it has in-game purchases that require payment of real money, then it really isn’t free. “Donations” in this context is just another term for in-app purchases.

And again, my frustration isn’t focused at you or any of the other players here, it’s primarily at the devs since we have no idea what they’re working on and they refuse to give any other updates or hints regarding the next update.

Heck, as far as we know, the next “big” update could easily be nothing but a couple bug fixes and performance adjustments. And while I get that things like those are vital to support a game, especially an MMO, it isn’t really worth getting hype about an update that won’t really give us much.

And another thing I do understand is that they’re operating on a pretty small team(4 people, being Kyu, Desu, Squirtle, and whoever this Shu guy is). What I DON’T understand is why on this green Earth they don’t make more openings for staff because I’m sure there’s a few people who play MMO not on staff that are skilled in game development. They’ve just never been given an opportunity to join the staff and prove their worth.

Bottom line, Sinnoh and Dungeons are not coming until 2025 at the rate they’re going at currently, so until we get a PTS or something soon, it’s much less to be hyped about.

Unless we get something this summer. But again, at the current rate, highly unlikely.

25 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

1. You kinda contradicted yourself in that sentence saying, “It’ll come like always”, then going on to say “If it doesn’t...” 

21 hours ago, Hythalius said:

And even if it doesn't, we are playing a free game and the admins have no obligation towards us. We are lucky to have a game that polished, even if it's far from perfect. 

It's not a contradiction. He's politely telling you to shut up and be grateful for what we already have. All he did was indulge your conspiracy theories for 1 second about them never coming, or taking 6 years, and said that even if you were right (which you're not) you should still be happy with the game we already have or just leave already.

Edited by awkways
36 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

And another thing I do understand is that they’re operating on a pretty small team(4 people, being Kyu, Desu, Squirtle, and whoever this Shu guy is). What I DON’T understand is why on this green Earth they don’t make more openings for staff because I’m sure there’s a few people who play MMO not on staff that are skilled in game development. They’ve just never been given an opportunity to join the staff and prove their worth.

Then why don't you just make your own PokeMMO and let as many people as you want in staff so you will have all the content instantly.

10 minutes ago, Gilan said:

I can't wait for Sinnoh to come out and then BoltBlades will be like "You all should be grateful. If I hadn't been pushing the devs so hard to speed up the release and be accountable, we'd still be waiting. Praise me and kiss my feet."

I just can't wait.

No no no, I’m not gonna be that way. Even though I get rather stringent regarding people(in this case the devs) keeping the promises they’ve made, it doesn’t mean I’ll be all like “This was all because of me” when they do come out....in 2025.

12 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

i cant wait for sinnoh to come out and he be asking "whens next update? cya when next update comes"

Not from me. Once we have sinnoh and I have my latios, I shall be satisfied.

4 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

No no no, I’m not gonna be that way. Even though I get rather stringent regarding people(in this case the devs) keeping the promises they’ve made, it doesn’t mean I’ll be all like “This was all because of me” when they do come out....in 2025.

Not from me. Once we have sinnoh and I have my latios, I shall be satisfied.

“Im not that kind of person, i just want them to have no break and develop this game, without giving them a break. When they did the game, they promised to do everything at once and finish in two months only, right? I will never be happy with what we have here, only with sinnoh“

Boy, they take their precious time to make people happy, they are defying nintendo so you can play pokemon with other people. NEVER has anybody made a promise to finish the game as fast as you wish, for two reasons

• They are human beings with more than just pokemon. Who knows, they might be college students living in a dorm, with the lowest budget or no budget, having only 6 hours a day left after sleep and school. I can imagine they dont get paid for their work and put all the money coming from the donations to the game!

• Because its not possible to finish any game in just so little time, especially if it involves online. I know. I used to be a dev with no budget.

to make a region compatible with pokemmo, they will have to rewrite alot of the code, add a new ship to travel there, kill off any bugs that were known in sinnoh/johto.

Even if they have made a promise, nobody shall put work above their health.

You know,  if you want sinnoh, go download a dppt rom, use a ds emulator and play in sinnoh, or buy the cartridge and use a ds!

Stop whining for an update.

Stop being a spoiled brat. 

You make yourself look like an idiot with every word you say.

Stop acting like youre a privilege for them. It is a privilege for us, that they spend their time to give us entertainment, you should respect them at the very least. Now that you disrespected the people putting blood and bone into this game, you will kneel and apologize to every member of the team and ask for forgiveness.

it is best to stay quiet, argument no further and apologize to the awesome people that put their time, sweat and energy into this project, just for people to have fun.

You wont ruin this.

22 hours ago, Hythalius said:

Yeah, we are all waiting for Sinnoh but you don't see us complain every two days about it.

You are very lucky that the admins of this game are friendly and patient. I have been a player of many private servers of many different games in the past and usually, people like you don't get to stay very long in these communities.

True Words, man, i give my deepest bow to those gods that made this game

3 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

If it has in-game purchases that require payment of real money, then it really isn’t free. “Donations” in this context is just another term for in-app purchases.

i....

3 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

require payment of real money

nvm have a good day