Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
calidubstep

Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Election Candidate Nomination 2019

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

He'll afk in verm and boast about his title ironically, this is the man we all should achieve to be, he has my vote.

I love you

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, TeamRocketHarry said:

Its time

@Telf for mayor

 

nah only celadon

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

I shall nominate @Dibz

i had a feeling this guy was just dibz trolling people on an alt

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Minks said:

i had a feeling this guy was just dibz trolling people on an alt

Considering I’m the guy ranting about sinnoh and dungeons not coming soon enough, devs being lazy slackers, etc.

That and dibz usually comments on MY threads.

i can assure you, I’m no Dibz alt.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Considering I’m the guy ranting about sinnoh and dungeons not coming soon enough, devs being lazy slackers, etc.

That and dibz usually comments on MY threads.

i can assure you, I’m no Dibz alt.

You should probably just use your ign on the forum instead of a random name. 

 

When is the new mayor coming i want one who will stop staff tyranny so i can come back and talk in public chat with no fear of mute/ban for bulshit reasons 

Share this post


Link to post

wut no I troll people with in-game alts, cbf to make forum alts @Minks

 

I nominate @BoltBlades12 tho 

 

On 6/13/2019 at 6:00 AM, ThePrettyPetard said:

When is the new mayor coming i want one who will stop staff tyranny so i can come back and talk in public chat with no fear of mute/ban for bulshit reasons 

Do you really think a Mayor can do anything about staff? Lmao

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/16/2019 at 2:52 AM, Dibz said:

wut no I troll people with in-game alts, cbf to make forum alts @Minks

 

I nominate @BoltBlades12 tho 

 

Do you really think a Mayor can do anything about staff? Lmao

Hey at least let me hope i could come back to the game one day without the fear of being banned for bulshit reasons because staff refuses to let us talk about anything mildly interesting

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

Hey at least let me hope i could come back to the game one day without the fear of being banned for bulshit reasons because staff refuses to let us talk about anything mildly interesting

to be fair, I'm pretty sure your mutes might have been deserved. If not, just appeal to them, and they might clear your record.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, razimove said:

to be fair, I'm pretty sure your mutes might have been deserved. If not, just appeal to them, and they might clear your record.

Not saying none of my mute where deserved but some sure where for bulshit reasons like the one i have for saying rule 34 in chat and got hit with inappropriate chat and some sgm defending the fuck out of the desision despite being something e rated show would let slide because it's not directly mentioning anything inappropriate.

 

i would love to see a mayor make staff take responsibility and credit for what they do. Making them take a public stance on stuff more often would be nice instead of us just having to figure out what we can and can't say with mutes that are inconsistent.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

i would love to see a mayor make staff take responsibility and credit for what they do. Making them take a public stance on stuff more often would be nice instead of us just having to figure out what we can and can't say with mutes that are inconsistent.

imagine becoming mayor then getting banned for dissent aka "inappropriate chat conduct"

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Dibz said:

imagine becoming mayor then getting banned for dissent aka "inappropriate chat conduct"

That wouldn't surprise me much honestly, anything not directly related to pokemon seems to slowly become ban/mute worthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Dibz said:

imagine becoming mayor then getting banned for dissent aka "inappropriate chat conduct"

 

2 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

That wouldn't surprise me much honestly, anything not directly related to pokemon seems to slowly become ban/mute worthy.

 

Well deserved, you guys deserve the mute

Edited by MathewMat

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, MathewMat said:

 

 

Well deserved, you guys deserve the mute

Dissent means saying something in opposition to the government, mm

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2019 at 10:00 AM, DeadGorilla said:

are you ready to be thrown in jail?

  Hide contents

unYchuU.jpg

 

The fact that I’m not on this list is surprising to me.

Or maybe I can be trusted.

Either ways, WHO DO I VOTE FOR?!?!

Edited by BoltBlades12

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, MathewMat said:

get it started this weekend

I think a community vote should happen first about when the election must take place. And imo it should still be 2020.

 

Though doesn't really matter, there is no better candidate against Bestfriends... Since the post comes with no actual power, no one would ever take the post as seriously as he did, did more than enough to convert a meme position into what it is now, an honorary meme position with title.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.