Satoshi's EV and Leveling || Flare Gym

Satoshi24

Fire EmojiFire EmojiWelcome to Flare Gym!! Train your Pokemon to their full potential!Fire EmojiFire Emoji

mblC1tZ.png7GIBnd2.gifmblC1tZ.png

SHINY PROMOTION

If I find a shiny while training your Pokemon -> Training is free and I give YOU 50k as a gift!

5pHDOCd.png

Full EV Train:   40k 

Full EV Train + Lvl 50 55k 

nmJgHus.png

Level 1 - 50 (no specific EVs):   1k per level  

Level 50 - 70 (no specific EVs):   2k per level  

Level 70 - 100 (no specific EVs): 3k per level

NOTE: I take Level 100 orders only if they are not rushed. We can discuss the specifics (the less rush the more I can lower the rate) :)

For EV Training or Leveling, either whisper me in game (IGN below) or mail me the Pokemon with specific instructions.

EV Instructions: give me specific EVs (all 510 please), Evolution (Yes/No), and Moveset (level up learn/keep) please!!!

IGN: SatoshiMasterX

Time Zone: Pacific (US GMT -8)

Customer List:

Spoiler

xMikasaAckerman

ladygaga

Meekmillz x8

Daexz

JessJane x4

imlethalz x3

thesoap

Samoerai x6

ChuggsGaming x12

ndia

Grovebird x4

Kanzo x6

LeJovi x4

Drakaina

GucciGannon

VxXHeroXxV

DionChatelain x2

WokRogers x3

TheIncHulk

mymg x2

HaileSelassie

Edited by Satoshi24
Customer List Update
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Lin locked this topic
  • Munya unlocked this topic

Satoshi is super cool and real easy to work with. He has leveled a bunch of mons for me at reasonable prices and is knowledgeable and considerate when doing so. I've got a good friend in him that was unexpected. I bought a few things off him a while back and added him. But much later, he came by recommendation for leveling services. He's been EV training and leveling for me since.

Also, more recently, he gave me 50K unexpectedly when apparently he caught a shiny mon while leveling my Riolu. That was a pretty cool surprise, as I was unaware of the promotion. Good dude, use him.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.