Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MagnificentSpeed

Rotom in Platinum.

Recommended Posts

Is Rotom a legendary and should it be obtainable?. The argument for it being one is that theirs only one of them per playthrough and it had the legendary battle theme in game. I think it isnt a legendary but im not sure on its official status by gamefreak and should be obtainable and Rotom wash would be meme in the PvP scene. What do you guys think?

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, MagnificentSpeed said:

Is Rotom a legendary

No.

 

8 minutes ago, MagnificentSpeed said:

should it be obtainable?.

Yes.

 

8 minutes ago, MagnificentSpeed said:

The argument for it being one is that theirs only one of them per playthrough and it had the legendary battle theme in game.

Many species have been distributed in the vanilla games giving only one per storyline, however this mostly implies their rarity, not that they're considered legendary.

For every instance of these species, we've made them available in the wild in one way or another - this one will be no different.

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

No.

Will the other rotom forms be available with sinnoh release or just the default form at the start?

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

We hope to make them all available upon release.

1 more question if I may, is the whole concept of underground excavations going to be used at least to some extent or will there be other ways to obtain the Sinnoh fossils?

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

1 more question if I may, is the whole concept of underground excavations going to be used at least to some extent

We don't know yet.

 

49 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

will there be other ways to obtain the Sinnoh fossils?

As far as I'm aware they'll be obtainable via smashing rocks in the same way that they (fossils in general) currently are for existing regions.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Darkshade said:

We don't know yet.

 

As far as I'm aware they'll be obtainable via smashing rocks in the same way that they currently are for existing regions.

would be cool to get an official state of progress anytime soon, has been a while

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

We don't know yet.

 

As far as I'm aware they'll be obtainable via smashing rocks in the same way that they (fossils in general) currently are for existing regions.

please don’t put the subsoil and that spiritomb is found rare in some cave

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, suigin said:

Don't make Rotom too uncommon, breeding it seems like it'll be a massive pain if it's really rare.

it's genderless like beldum etc, you can just breed rotom + rotom

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, razimove said:

it's genderless like beldum etc, you can just breed rotom + rotom

and with ditto too then. Unless it has some specificity I don't know of.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, razimove said:

it's genderless like beldum etc, you can just breed rotom + rotom

Hence a pain

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, suigin said:

Hence a pain

I mean, it could still be like it was before where they could only breed with ditto, I'd say the current system makes it much easier, and better.

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, suigin said:

Hence a pain

costs just as much to breed as any other 5*31 you make, if you buy things. Costs a tiny bit more due to prices on ditto market, but other than that

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, razimove said:

costs just as much to breed as any other 5*31 you make, if you buy things. Costs a tiny bit more due to prices on ditto market, but other than that

I'm just asking for a non 0.5-4% encounter rate, my man. Costs are meh and using Dittos, sure is a pain, but if I can avoid extra annoyances by asking nicely then stuff's better.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, suigin said:

I'm just asking for a non 0.5-4% encounter rate, my man. Costs are meh and using Dittos, sure is a pain, but if I can avoid extra annoyances by asking nicely then stuff's better.

Nothing against that, but yeah I don't really find it to be that much of an hassle, if anything it's worst to make semi-comps, due to it being dittos/rotoms only imo, that's the biggest problem. But yeah, rather this, than the only ditto situation we could have in hands.

Share this post


Link to post

OR we could revert the broken catch rate on ditto's and make it worth people's time (pls)

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Darkshade said:

No.

 

Yes.

 

Many species have been distributed in the vanilla games giving only one per storyline, however this mostly implies their rarity, not that they're considered legendary.

For every instance of these species, we've made them available in the wild in one way or another - this one will be no different.

 

12 hours ago, Darkshade said:

We don't know yet.

 

As far as I'm aware they'll be obtainable via smashing rocks in the same way that they (fossils in general) currently are for existing regions.

Thank you Darkshade for making the news. I am looking forward to obtaining Rotom in my party as well as Rampardos.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.