Rotom in Platinum.

Is Rotom a legendary and should it be obtainable?. The argument for it being one is that theirs only one of them per playthrough and it had the legendary battle theme in game. I think it isnt a legendary but im not sure on its official status by gamefreak and should be obtainable and Rotom wash would be meme in the PvP scene. What do you guys think?

8 minutes ago, MagnificentSpeed said:

Is Rotom a legendary

No.

should it be obtainable?.

Yes.

The argument for it being one is that theirs only one of them per playthrough and it had the legendary battle theme in game.

Many species have been distributed in the vanilla games giving only one per storyline, however this mostly implies their rarity, not that they're considered legendary.

For every instance of these species, we've made them available in the wild in one way or another - this one will be no different.

10 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

We hope to make them all available upon release.

1 more question if I may, is the whole concept of underground excavations going to be used at least to some extent or will there be other ways to obtain the Sinnoh fossils?

49 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

1 more question if I may, is the whole concept of underground excavations going to be used at least to some extent

We don't know yet.

49 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

will there be other ways to obtain the Sinnoh fossils?

As far as I'm aware they'll be obtainable via smashing rocks in the same way that they (fossils in general) currently are for existing regions.

Just now, Darkshade said:

We don't know yet.

As far as I'm aware they'll be obtainable via smashing rocks in the same way that they currently are for existing regions.

would be cool to get an official state of progress anytime soon, has been a while

23 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

We don't know yet.

As far as I'm aware they'll be obtainable via smashing rocks in the same way that they (fossils in general) currently are for existing regions.

please don’t put the subsoil and that spiritomb is found rare in some cave

3 minutes ago, razimove said:

costs just as much to breed as any other 5*31 you make, if you buy things. Costs a tiny bit more due to prices on ditto market, but other than that

I'm just asking for a non 0.5-4% encounter rate, my man. Costs are meh and using Dittos, sure is a pain, but if I can avoid extra annoyances by asking nicely then stuff's better.

1 minute ago, suigin said:

I'm just asking for a non 0.5-4% encounter rate, my man. Costs are meh and using Dittos, sure is a pain, but if I can avoid extra annoyances by asking nicely then stuff's better.

Nothing against that, but yeah I don't really find it to be that much of an hassle, if anything it's worst to make semi-comps, due to it being dittos/rotoms only imo, that's the biggest problem. But yeah, rather this, than the only ditto situation we could have in hands.

14 hours ago, Darkshade said:

No.

Yes.

Many species have been distributed in the vanilla games giving only one per storyline, however this mostly implies their rarity, not that they're considered legendary.

For every instance of these species, we've made them available in the wild in one way or another - this one will be no different.

12 hours ago, Darkshade said:

We don't know yet.

Thank you Darkshade for making the news. I am looking forward to obtaining Rotom in my party as well as Rampardos.