New info on priority for game

2 minutes ago, suigin said:

"new"

last time the answer was dungeons and 4th gen have the same priority now this answer is a little more clear having 4th gen as major priority then dungeons now stop being an uguu and make possitive comments on my threads instead of being such a hater.

amazing 10/10 staff udate.

Actually, I'm gonna edit my post here. This is a very lame thing from a players perspective. Now, i don't personally give a shit about which comes first, dungeons or Sinnnoh but for the last year+ we were teased dungeons were coming and that they kept getting delayed by this and that (riga - chinese etc) but we kept being reassured that they they WERE coming.

March 26th we got a picture of a snowy mountain with the title "Pokemmo Sinnoh". That's it. No dev blog, no ETA, no mention whether Sinnoh would be coming before or after dungeons or any updates regarding whatever the heck is going on in the development team, aside from the fact that the one day (possibly literally years from now) they will add another region, and that region will be Sinnoh. I get it that they don't like to disclose much info because of people like me, who will always dig a little bit more into what they're saying than intended, but just a  LITTLE more transparency would be just common decency.

Finding out this way that Sinnoh is getting priority over dungeons (which we were told were being worked on for the past year) is a pretty damn shitty way to find out. Especially with all the discussions going on through these forums surrounding future updates over the past year.

Edited by awkways

Bro, just fix pursuit and volt switch bug urgently and we good, that's all I'm asking for. Playing with these kind of handicaps in mmo and them not having the priority shows that showdown is still years of ahead of PokeMMO.

Give us healthy mechanics first, then do whatever you want with your end game content, also HA's should normally be the next on the list, not freaking gen4 region, and not the so-called legendaries.

1 hour ago, FNTCZ said:

Ok so we're NOT getting dungeons simultenously with sinnoh...............................

yet  another delay. this is bs.

Nobody from the staff said that we would get them simultaneously in the first place though.

14 hours ago, awkways said:

Finding out this way that Sinnoh is getting priority over dungeons (which we were told were being worked on for the past year) is a pretty damn shitty way to find out.

Thing is, although they're pooped, they're thinking with their wallets.

Chinese goes ping pong jackie chan must have sinnoh, they just wave and say yes. That means more money since they keep the chinese community happy which is pretty much the only community that probably matters for them, were the minority, they never really cared in the past or present.

7 minutes ago, razimove said:

Thing is, although they're pooped, they're thinking with their wallets.

Chinese goes ping pong jackie chan must have sinnoh, they just wave and say yes. That means more money since they keep the chinese community happy which is pretty much the only community that probably matters for them, were the minority, they never really cared in the past or present.

They want God Austria first though.

Real talk, I'm assuming they tried their hand at dungeons again but maybe negative reception for the Chinese new year event or flaws in their process made them rethink a bunch of things and eventually they decided that adding Sinnoh first was going to cause less of a new content drought than continuing to work on dungeons.

I mean they didn't say they were working on one and then the other. And it makes sense that dungeons would have more work involved then Sinnoh would, so it makes sense that despite them being worked on at the same time, one would be fully functional and ready to implement before the other =/ I'm just glad there was some direct communication about it for once, despite the lack of details. 

I don't see what the issue is here tbh (and kinda want this thread locked before a certain player sees it and blows up in it...)

4 hours ago, awkways said:

Direct communication? Lmao what is this some kind of fantasy?

However vague it may be, it's at least something, I guess. I do agree on the transparency aspect though. The dev team is the only part of staff with the discretion to decide what information to tell players, and I wish they'd at least let us know how things are going. 

7 hours ago, razimove said:

Exactly, but also they started talking about them years ago, sinnoh was this year(?) iirc.

Point. Idk how long they've actually been going ham on the dungeons since there's really been no communication about how they've been coming along. Sinnoh was announced a couple months ago and we technically have an approximate window of time Sinnoh will be complete by:

fe88qvA.png

(though I wouldn't be surprised if they took longer than that)

But yeah, dungeons have been up in the air forever now. My wild guess is that the reason for the lack of info on them is because they were kinda being made up as they went along, as well as details being changed multiple times. That and the fact that the dev team wouldn't say much even if they did have the whole thing planned perfectly from the start.