HELP OU Balanced team cores

I'm currently trying to get back to this game but since y was mostly 3rd gen a balanced team player i'm having it a little difficult with this meta.

i would like to know what are the new get best balanced cores used? if you guys know some of the most popular right now might help me a lot.

I like play ou with balanced teams , you can use 3 walls how blissey , gliscor and reuniclus , and 3 sweepers how Hydrei , darma and mienshao ,  you can choose to your liking , are a lot of alternatives but if you play balanced in this meta try to have a choice spsc sweeper , one choice band sweep and a wallbreaker

• 1 month later...

ferrothorn + salamence is a pretty strong balance core. Even fully defensive salamence has good offensive pressure with draco meteor and flamethrower. The two can control entry hazards perfectly. Both have incredible synergy and provide extremely useful resistances: most importantly: 2x water resist, 1x ground immunity, 1x dark resist, 1x dragon resist, 1x electric resist, 1x fighting resist. salamence is also a hard stop to scizor and exca and can punish u-turning heavily if u opt for rocky helmet. ferrothorn stops like half the tier.

dark+fighting+psycho something like hydreigon + reuni + conkeldur. although its boring its a pretty good offensive core which gives you a lategame wincon, a wallbreaker and a stallbreaker which have perfect synergy. 

In my opinion something like cofa + blissey is way too defensive for a balanced team, so I would maybe suggest pory2 + gengar. However, other than the 2 cores mentioned above I have never played that myself and cant judge its effectiveness.

Edited by jfk