Is Unburden still broken?

Still upset about it every time I see my Drifblim. It's been disabled for months now.

Nothing in game tells me that it's not working, just some forum thread.

It's not working at all, apparently disabled because of Baton Pass and Unburden in LC (would love to hear more about it if someone knows).

Sure, not the highest priority ability, but still absurd to disable it for months.

Edited by Caliginosus

Or they could have just banned Baton Pass from LC like what every other singles tier did and re-enable Unburden while having a patch for it later?

Edited by Guest
4 hours ago, MGRazor said:

Or they could have just banned Baton Pass from LC like what every other singles tier did and re-enable Unburden while having a patch for it later?

That's pretty much what the case is right now.

9 hours ago, Caliginosus said:

Still upset about it every time I see my Drifblim. It's been disabled for months now.

Nothing in game tells me that it's not working, just some forum thread.

It's not working at all, apparently disabled because of Baton Pass and Unburden in LC (would love to hear more about it if someone knows).

Sure, not the highest priority ability, but still absurd to disable it for months.

Well it makes sense that it'd be disabled until all the kinks and issues are ironed out. And it's pretty high up on their priority list but it'd need an entire client update to fix. I'm sad about it too but let's hope it's fixed sooner instead of later!