Abuse of power of Admins

Hello everyone. First of all i've been playing this game since 2013. I returned playing like 1 month and a half ago and i cant believe how admins abuse their power now. It is really unbelievable, it triggers me and makes me sad at the sime time. If its possible i'd like the superior staff of this game to know, cus things like this will only make the game have a bad name and lose users. 

Since i started playing, i got muted 2 times now for saying such light jokes as this: ''Can plant pokemon be smoked?''  Like is this for real? i've never been muted since nowadays. 15k seconds muted just for saying that? What the hell...

At my point of view, some admins need to be replaced or need a touch of attention.

Thanks for reading me.

SergiusMagnus.

3. Rules Related to Usernames, Character Names, and Team Names:

You may not use any Username or Team Name which:

1. References any form of criminal activity or drugs;
  2. THIS LIST MAY NOT ENCOMPASS ALL INAPPROPRIATE OR DISALLOWED NAMES.

As you can see, in Code of Conduct there is clear mention that we don't allow any drug references in player names. It's listed as an inappropriate topic for any name,

In the same code of conduct, we can read, that:

Rules related to "Chat" and communication with other users:

1. You may not harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other people using our Services. This includes posting insulting, offensive, or abusive comments about people, repeatedly sending unwanted messages, reporting users maliciously, attacking a player based on race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.;
  2. You will follow the instructions of PokeMMO's Staff while using PokeMMO's Services.

Every time we ask players to avoid inappropriate topics, drugs are included. Several warnings are made on global and other public chat as well, including the one that was sent before your messages, and message similar was sent not so long before my post, this time on global:

712b5d915eddd63a3b477dcf778e40be.png

We don't allow any discussion about that topic, and that will not change. Any changes to Code of Conduct can be possibly done in the future.

However, "follow instructions of PokeMMO's Staff" still apply here. I'm sorry if you feel like this mute was unfair, I hope it will be possible to avoid it in the future. If you are unsure what topics are not suitable for chat, you can contact me, SecretDjinn or Rache,  as well as our GameMasters via the game, forum, discord at any time, we will be happy to help with the matter. 

https://pokemmo.eu/code_of_conduct/

Have a nice day!