Android instructions?

From what I've gathered, the Android version is still in beta, but I can't find anything on basic use. Settings still show up as if I'm using a PC, not really that big of a deal, but a bit annoying. My primary issue is the complete lack of information on chats/friends. I corrupted a few coworkers into playing with me, but we can never see each other online. Tried going through every setting for channels, we're all on the same language settings, there is no option for servers, so, what's an android user to do?

Make sure you're on the same channel and in the same location, you'll see them. You can change channel by going to Community > Change Channel. If you want to message them type "/w USERNAME" in your chat box :)

TYVM for the prompt response :) We just found it a second ago xD Maybe I'm just bad with searching in forums, but wouldn't it make sense to create a basic use guide for the different users? Maybe just an android section? If I'm being dumb and it exist would greatly appreciate the link <3