Jump to content
  • 33
Sign in to follow this  
Branni

Location of all Pokemon in that area.

Question

When you go to your PokeDex, you can see where said pokemon  via Wild Locations Tab.  I think a cool feature to add to the location tab is to add a function where if you click on the Location it will tell you ALL the pokemon in that map/location. 

 

Example Pictures: 

IcHJwls.png

 

Tdyx4Ym.png

Share this post


Link to post

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

+1 for this. Anyone who says this is an unfair advantage, you could literally go on Bulbapedia and look up where Pokemon are anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 hour ago, Raichu4u said:

+1 for this. Anyone who says this is an unfair advantage, you could literally go on Bulbapedia and look up where Pokemon are anyway.

please go to bulbapedia, and link me any starter location, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
15 minutes ago, razimove said:

please go to bulbapedia, and link me any starter location, thanks!

Hence why this suggestion would be even more useful.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
5 hours ago, Branni said:

When you go to your PokeDex, you can see where said pokemon  via Wild Locations Tab.  I think a cool feature to add to the location tab is to add a function where if you click on the Location it will tell you ALL the pokemon in that map/location. 

 

Example Pictures: 

IcHJwls.png

 

Tdyx4Ym.png

I am completely on board with this idea. A lot of players new and old would be assisted by such a feature.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
5 hours ago, Branni said:

IcHJwls.png

First of all, I'm very impressed that you managed to make a picture make an actual click noise in my head

 

Good suggestion though, I'd love that too, maybe even a rarity indicator beside or when you hover over a pokemon?

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
18 hours ago, Branni said:

When you go to your PokeDex, you can see where said pokemon  via Wild Locations Tab.  I think a cool feature to add to the location tab is to add a function where if you click on the Location it will tell you ALL the pokemon in that map/location. 

 

Example Pictures: 

IcHJwls.png

 

Tdyx4Ym.png

Great idea +1

 

1 hour ago, YoshidoriForum said:

Totally agree, even more cool would be something like this

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

from "ANOTHER GAME"

Untitled-1.png

 

 

FILTERED™

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.